Used 3670??

skyguy

We're looking at a 2007 3670 Bighorn.

Anything to specifically ask about? It is located out of state, so I'd want some heads up before we travel 700 miles....

Thanks for all the advice - these forums are the greatest!

Al Schlafli

boatdoc

Al, I don't think there is anything specific to look for on an 07' but if the unit had any of the "normal" quirks like, fresh water fill problems, shower leaks, kitchen sink leaks I'm sure they have been addressed.
There have been some changes on the model since then, so make sure you know that, if you have been looking at newer ones. The upstairs bed/bath have had the most and I might add they have been great changes, pocket doors, rounded corner, overhead TV position to list a few.
Good luck, Gary

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just to add to what Gary said about if you were looking at newer ones, another change is that in 2008 they went to the drop frame in front. The result of that is a larger basement.
Peace
Dave

skyguy

Mmmm, bigger basement.... I'm probably in need of that :eek:

Anyway, that deal fell through... they offered almost NOTHING on a trade.... I would have been embarrassed....

But I still like the 3670, or 3580, but the 3580 is so new, there aren't any used ones out there....

Al Schlafli

rjr6150

Hi Al
Sort of off topic but the Co. group is having a rally starting 5/14-5/17 in your back yard Manitou Springs and would love to have you attend even if not coming with a BH.:)