Used my 2017 cyclone 3600 for the first time

VTA_slug

So we went out to a local spot for a 2 day dry camping trip (first time). Our system was never explained to me on how to use our dump valves for the grey and black tanks. On my toy hauler I have a front and back black/grey tank with separate T-valves that are not labeled. Not knowing if im suppose to do one at a time or which one first, I opened both valves starting with the front and flushed til I could see clean water. Then did the back the same way. Did I so it wrong?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MP_CS

I would definitely get figured out what valves are for what but in the meantime theres no "wrong" way to do it. The whole points just to empty your tanks so whatever accomplishes that works. Most people, myself included dump there black tanks first then the grey.

VTA_slug

I would definitely get figured out what valves are for what but in the meantime theres no "wrong" way to do it. The whole points just to empty your tanks so whatever accomplishes that works. Most people, myself included dump there black tanks first then the grey.
Thx for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jim-Lynn

VTA; I have a 4200 - I believe the same set up. The front Black and Grey dump from the bib closest to the front of the rig. The back grey also dumps to the front. The only thing that dumps at the rear bib is the garage black. It does not make sense because the only was to flush out the rear black is to put a few pails of water in it. Look at it this way, if you do not use the garage toilet, you never need the rear dump.