Vacation Pics

sdgirl

Hi Everyone. Well, we got back several weeks ago. Sorry for the late post, but recovery from this trip took a while. We had a good time, but definately not the relaxing trip we thought we'd have. Several repair trips for the truck. Nothing major but just kept happening. I'm counting my blessings, as it could have been much worse on our poor 13 year old truck. And considering this is not a diesel, I'm really counting my blessings. However, two tire blowouts within 2 hours just about did us in, in 95 degree heat. But, we learned how to make a ramp of sorts from our leveling blocks and got the second tired changed ourselves. I did not want to have to wait for another tow service. The trailer is in the shop right now and hoping that Insurance will take care of the damage. But even that was no where near as bad as it could have been. Hope you enjoy the pictures. I'm hoping we can get to the Oct. Rally at Pechanga and share more stories. And we are already planning our next trip.

Attachments

• 2 Bison on the road (Medium).JPG
    2 Bison on the road (Medium).JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 1 Bison on the road (Medium).JPG
    1 Bison on the road (Medium).JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Bison Road Challenge (Medium).JPG
    Bison Road Challenge (Medium).JPG
    257 KB · Views: 90
  • Elk Stag 1 (Medium).JPG
    Elk Stag 1 (Medium).JPG
    330.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Small Gyser (Medium).JPG
    Small Gyser (Medium).JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Smores with a cousin.JPG
    Smores with a cousin.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 84
  • The kids at the Grand Tetons.JPG
    The kids at the Grand Tetons.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Trailer damage 1.JPG
    Trailer damage 1.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Trailer damage 2.JPG
    Trailer damage 2.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Trailer damage 3.JPG
    Trailer damage 3.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 72

danemayer

Nice pics.

You might take a look at the date codes on the remaining tires. If over 4 years old, you should probably replace them.