Video of 3750FL?

Mburtsvt

Not a big show stopper for me. After reviewing all the features and price of two different units I’m still looking forward to becoming a Bighorn 3750FL owner later this year. I have not seen one in person yet. Living in the northwest part of Montana, (yea- I get the irony), it’s a big deal to get out and look at RV’s. Well the snow is melting and the roads are clearing up, so I hope to get out and visit a few.

I also wish one of the dealers who watch this board will add a video to YouTube of the 3750FL. I do not see one. I know the older 3755FL is almost the same, (different front room seats), but a look see would make me happy.

Who knows - I may add you to the top of my RV dealers to visit. I’m just say’ing.

I was finally able to walk thru one myself. I was pretty impressed with the fit and finish overall. I didn't like the bits of debris all over in different areas that would need to be cleaned up. My biggest surprise was the rear slide with the TV. The drawers underneath move in and out to accommodate the mattress when both slides are in.

The whole set of drawers seemed to fit a bit loose when one would move them to use them. I would have expected it to run on a rail such like a drawer in the kitchen. Not a show stopper for me.