WA Rally Debrief and Photos

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Congratulations to both of you on your first rally. Sounds like the rally was a great success. We are sorry that we could not make it to your first rally. We sure wanted to but Lori and I are trying to sell our house and holding open houses and trying to get our new place fixed the way we want it to look by adding a new drive and planter boxes in front of the home. Lori had surgery on her foot and is recovering well, but has a hard time walking at times and sitting in one position too long.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello!

Thanks all for the kind words and your supportive demeanor! AnaLyn and I feel a lot better with some experience in rally events. I received some great suggestions for the future and feel free to post new ideas here too!

We just returned from Riverbend in Twisp. Spent the past four days in the sun and the Methow river! Took our River Rat tubes down the river for an 2 hour tour! (sounds a bit like a Gilligan adventure). Anyway, we had a great time. Saw one other Big Country (only Heartland model) in the park. It was new with the updated graphics, slam baggage doors etc. I might be biased but they were the sharpest looking rigs there! :)

Keep in touch and as always "Best Wishes"

rickandjoyce

So sorry we were unable to make it this year. Hoping for next year. The debrief was fun to read and the pictures were great. Thanks for the work you put into making this happen.

I found the info on the National Rally. Have you heard if there will be a convoy going that way from WA?

Thanks, Joyce

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
I found the info on the National Rally. Have you heard if there will be a convoy going that way from WA?
Thanks, Joyce

There is talk HERE in the Pacific Region regarding a convoy gathering to Wyoming. I am sure each state will join the convoy somewhere enroute. I have made no plans as of yet...a little early but it is a good idea to put the information out there for WA members to consider.

Thanks for asking!