Wait a minute ... Toilet Paper?

ParkIt

Well isn't that special.
Did the test with our at home Scott brand and it fell apart faster then what is in the video.

No more $1 a roll from CW or West Marine :D

Costco bundle from now on.
You have me scratching my head now, thought you had this one figured out a long time ago ;)

Anything that you would use on a septic system is the same for RV/Marine use. I keep a plastic bin with Costco brand in the basement, takes up less space when you tear off their packaging. I like the Kirkland paper towels too, they hold up better and no, it doesn't go into any of the tanks but you don't need as many rolls to haul around since they work better.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We've been using Angel Soft for a couple of years now, both in the rig and at home. Even use it with the little Porta-Potty we keep on our pontoon for someone's (not mine, I use the lake) convenience when we're out all day.

ParkIt

We've been using Angel Soft for a couple of years now, both in the rig and at home. Even use it with the little Porta-Potty we keep on our pontoon for someone's (not mine, I use the lake) convenience when we're out all day.
Are you sure you aren't my DH John?
He says "nature is one big outdoor toilet". Ummm, then why are you picking up after the dogs? lol

porthole

Retired
You have me scratching my head now, thought you had this one figured out a long time ago ;)

Always thought about it - just never gave it much thought :cool: Never realized the "test" was so simple.

We are on city sewer so the subject never came up (or down depending on the "point of view"). Since we are boaters, live near the shore and have a commercial West Marine account I just end up getting most of my camping supplies there.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
The key to dumping without clogs is WATER!!!! Some companies can sell whale burgers to PETA! Fill the tank with water BEFORE you dump and its gone. I am a full timer and never add any chemicals or use any special paper BUT use a lot of water and never had a clog! When you empty the black add about 4 gallons of water, use it and when 3/4 full add more water and it's gone! Wow it's amazing what someone will buy from those that convince them they need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!