Waste water pipe diameter?

Boozecamp

Hi, I'm away from my 5er and need to buy a replacement end of pipe connector that has the lugs. Anyone know the outside diameter of that pipe. The piece I need to replace will just slip on ton the end and glued.

olcoon

All of them I've seen are 3", but on an Outback, they may be smaller, & I can't help you there. From your post I'm not sure exactly what you are wanting to do, but on the part that you hook the sewer hose up to to dump the tanks, I'd put one of these on. They make them to either twist on to the current fitting, or you can get one that can be glued on. It gives you a little safety measure so that you don't get a yucky shower when you take the cap off.

Boozecamp

I was able to find a slip-on connector to replace the existing one. The problem was............I bought a clear 90 deg. elbow to put between the hose and hard pipe, but when connected to the hard pipe, the elbow was either point down at a 45 deg angle or up at a 45 deg angle. After cutting the existing connector off the hard pipe, I installed it in the proper orientation so everthing flows out level before it enters the hose. Easy fix.