Water leak on city water and water pump not working

Hey yall,

I'm posting here becaus I am struggling to even diagnose the problem I'm having. I bought a 2018 Prowler Toy Hauler on auction and the description said it had a bad water pump. I figured I'd run it off city water until I got it replaced. This is the first time I have taken it out and this is the sequence of events:

1) Connected to city water and the faucet constantly kept relieving pressure and sending out a brief spray at the camp faucet.

2) Everything worked, except the outdoor shower and kitchen sink. Left the water on for about 14 hours.

3) A puddle started forming next to the main bed, and in the front storage compartment. I dried it up, shut off the water and started looking around the RV, and in forums. It is totally dry underneath the exterior of the RV. I don't think it has an anderson valve but I'm not 100% sure. It does have a gravity fill.

4) I don't know where the location of the water pump is, or how to even trace the pipes. Do I go from underneath? Or do I disassemble the furniture in the main bedroom? It's all hidden away!

Please help!! 🙏

Dahillbilly

check the 12 vdc fuse for the water pump. Not familiar with that model & it might have two fuses, one near the pump & another in the 12 fuse panel; these are the auto motive style fuses