Water level indicator light ???

Trailer Trash

We have an 09 Bighorn 3370, when I press the test button for the fresh water level, only the empty light goes on, it no longer reads 1/3, 1/2 or full, this happens when the tank is full or empty. Is there any way to repair this? Thanks

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
There are repairs for it. It could be something as simple as a loose or disconnected wire, faulty ground or you might have to replace the sensor completely. The only way to be sure is to drop the chloroplast and test the sensor and wiring.

Rod

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I don't think you can easily replace a tank sensor. They are the spin-on through the wall type. There is another type, the See-Level, which is aftermarket and reads from the outside of the tank. No experience with it, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim.Allison

You can start tracing the wires back from the control panel toward the tanks. My experience is that the wire nuts back off after the trailer has been transported for many miles. I spent a day removing nuts, inspecting, replacing and TAPEING the wire nuts so that they would not back off again. Start at the indicator first work back to the sensor. Not the other way around.

We have an 09 Bighorn 3370, when I press the test button for the fresh water level, only the empty light goes on, it no longer reads 1/3, 1/2 or full, this happens when the tank is full or empty. Is there any way to repair this? Thanks