Water pressure low

Gary521

Most of the water fittings in the sink, bath and showers have restrictors in them. Open them all up and drill out the restrictors to get better flow. They are just nylon or some type of plastic.

Ks.Kev

Where are the restrictors located?
Are they where the water line hooks up to the fixture?
I'm getting ready to change out the bathroom sink fixture with one from the big box store
and I shouldn't have to worry with it having one.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
They are right at the tip of each faucet where the water comes out.

You should be able to unscrew that with your fingers, and you should find a screen and usually a plastic restrictor disc with tiny little holes in it (which is what restricts the water flow).

These often get clogged with plastic pieces (like sawdust) that gets in the lines during manufacture.

All you might have to do is clean these out of this plastic sawdust and you might just get your water pressure back.

That is all it took in our Prowler!

Ks.Kev

OK...
7.gif

Thanks!

We had to move because the neighbors motor home was smelling like sewage. It was bad! I removed the water filter. Pressure is still the same. Going today to get a better quality pressure reducer. Strange, when I got the trailer all hooked up the pressure was better. Than as time went on it got worse.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Just as a side note. The Socal chapter is having a rally the last weekend of October and we have sites open yet. All the info is in "events" column.... click on "Temecula".