Water pump

bob34787

I turned on my pump for the 1st time ( 2013 Landmark) since we bought it last month and nothing happened, no pump noise, no water . The tank is 1/2 full any ideas?

danemayer

Hi bob,

Check the 12V fusebox first. The pump is powered by 12V. If you've never run the pump, the fuse could be blown.

There's a 3 way switch setup with one switch in the control panel and another in the UDC. You can check for 12V at the backside of the switches and at the wirenuts where power goes to the pump. You'll have to take down the rear basement wall by the UDC to get to the pump.

danemayer

By the way, I was helping a friend work on the electrical for his water pump recently and mapped out the wiring. Here's a diagram. Note that on his coach the #6 fuse powered the pump. Yours could be in a different position.

Attachments

• Control Panel Wiring.pdf
    14.3 KB · Views: 39

bob34787

thanks but if it gets to that point, it has a warranty. I am too old and beat up to trace wires, I will flip switches and check a fuse but that is as far as I go

MikeR

I turned on my pump for the 1st time ( 2013 Landmark) since we bought it last month and nothing happened, no pump noise, no water . The tank is 1/2 full any ideas?

If you've been using fresh water directly from a hose into your unit, you have to change the position of the three way switch in the UDC, to be able to pump water.