We finally got it!!!!

CGibson

I don't think that Bubba's is there anymore. Maybe your post explained why. HAHA. We have gotten biscuits and gravy at the Bakery at the Harbor, they are excellent.

Sharon

What are rotochocks?? If they stop the rocking when the washer washes and when my husband walks around, I would be eternally grateful. I am getting seasick and I do like to know when the earthquakes are real. We need them whatever they are. let me know if you would. Thank you so much

Sharon and Loren Hoganson
hogansononwheels22msn.com

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
What are rotochocks?? If they stop the rocking when the washer washes and when my husband walks around, I would be eternally grateful. I am getting seasick and I do like to know when the earthquakes are real. We need them whatever they are. let me know if you would. Thank you so much

Sharon and Loren Hoganson
hogansononwheels22msn.com

Here you go.....www.rotochok.com .... I like them but we don't have a washer but they really do help in the movement.....Kenny

rjr6150

We have them and also the stackable W/D. They do make a big improvement. And if nothing else Pearl the owners wife at Roto chocks if great to talk with and do business with

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have the stabalizers on the landing legs and it took "the shakes" out of the coach, especially when the washer is in the spin cycle.