We finally got out 9500!

ctcasper5

We took delivery of out 39500 and overall we are extremely happy with it. We went through RV Wholesalers and were very happy with our experience there. Our complaints would be the mattresses that came with the trailer aren't very good at all. The "pads" that act as mattresses in the loft area and the top bunk in the back are quite silly really. My husband has had some trouble with the water freezing and is disappointed in that because we were in a 2005 trailer before this one in worse weather and had no trouble with it. He plans to do some modifying of the underbelly eventually. Everything we are not liking is easily modifiable and we knew it wouldn't be perfect when we went into it. I was wanting to know if anyone who was using a stackable washer and dryer set in their unit in the front closet would post a pic so i can see how they fit?

Attachments

• camper1.jpg
    camper1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 84
  • camper2.jpg
    camper2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 78
  • camperdeck.jpg
    camperdeck.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 80

oscar

Welcome, we were where you are a few short months ago. So far so good, we are loving ours. Yes the mattresses in the loft and electric beds are lacking. Some foam pads will go a long way. No, unless you have the Canada package winter camping is not recommended. We don't even try. Some modifying will help, although one can get carried away with that......We have the hookups for the WD in the front closet, but for now we're enjoying it as a hanging closet.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Things can be done to help with water freezing. Most of it requires dropping the underbelly and insulating the water lines and make sure they are not up against the frame. Do a search and you should should find several threads on this subject. BTW, that gas station looks like the Cenex on 281 in Ellendale ND,