We ordered a new Cyclone 4000 Elite today!

chiefneon

Howdy!

After much research here and else where we place an order for a new Cyclone 4000 Elite today. We were lucky enough to get to talk to the Heartland factory rep Mike Aplin while looking over the 4100 and 4000 setting on the lot. He was able to answer alot of question concerning our purchase. There were things we wanted we just could not fine without ordering it the way we wanted it. We're fulltimers so full body paint, artic package, 7000 # axles, Goodyear G614 tires etc... were on the list. Mike advised us he is going to see about having a vapor barrier door installed instead of the sliding glass to the toy hauller area during the buildout. The lovely wife is happy, happy, happy! Even more so in January are Feburary when we take delivery.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

jimtoo

Hi Chiefneon,

Welcome to the Heartland family. Now the hard part begins,,,,WAITING for your new toy. Hang in there,, you will love your Heartland Cyclone.

Jim M

alex00

When you say vapor barrier door are you talking about a hinged door? I'm curious to see how that works out. We are planning to order a 4000 soon.

Sent by smoke signals using Tapatalk for campfires 4

chiefneon

When you say vapor barrier door are you talking about a hinged door? I'm curious to see how that works out. We are planning to order a 4000 soon.

Howdy!

Yes, in place of the sliding glass door it wood be a hinged door. Mike stated that it has been done before and would see about having the vapor barrier door installed during the production of ours.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

alex00

That sounds pretty cool. I'd love to see pictures when you get it.

Howdy!

After much research here and else where we place an order for a new Cyclone 4000 Elite today. We were lucky enough to get to talk to the Heartland factory rep Mike Aplin while looking over the 4100 and 4000 setting on the lot. He was able to answer alot of question concerning our purchase. There were things we wanted we just could not fine without ordering it the way we wanted it. We're fulltimers so full body paint, artic package, 7000 # axles, Goodyear G614 tires etc... were on the list. Mike advised us he is going to see about having a vapor barrier door installed instead of the sliding glass to the toy hauller area during the buildout. The lovely wife is happy, happy, happy! Even more so in January are Feburary when we take delivery.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Hello,

we have the 4000 elite as well and have been disappointed with the build quality. Also, I asked the same Mike and he explained that the Towmax were the only option and I have emails stating tires are not a problem, it's the inflation that matters. Of course, we know otherwise and many people would show evidence of how bad Towmax tires are. So I had to spend money again to buy tires separately.

Be very picky on the inspection. There were many items not assembled correctly.