We ordered our Cyclone 4200 yesterday!!!

We ordered our dream RV yesterday!!! A 2016 Heartland Cyclone 4200!!!! Now to anxiously await for it to arrive!!! A big thank you to Heartland Rep Tim Victory and STL RV (Bill Cooley, Scott Collins, Scott Luker, Matt, and Hal) !!!! Everyone was so awesome and helpful in getting it ordered with everything we were wanting!!!! We are beyond excited!!! Currently living in a hotel till it arrives :)

weekender01

Congratulations! Will all the new 2016 changes be added to your unit? We recently ordered a 2016 Torque, but am waiting a few additional weeks to ensure it has all the latest stuff. The wait is killing us so I know how you feel.

MurrayN.

So Weekender1 , what were the changes supposed to be between the earlier ordered 2016 321's and the ones getting the latest updates? We ordered a 321 about 9 weeks ago and were told that we were getting a 2016. I sure hope that we aren't going to miss out on some important improvements.

weekender01

So Weekender1 , what were the changes supposed to be between the earlier ordered 2016 321's and the ones getting the latest updates? We ordered a 321 about 9 weeks ago and were told that we were getting a 2016. I sure hope that we aren't going to miss out on some important improvements.

When speaking with Heartland they said that most of the changes on the Torque will be minor. The changes I know are:

- Lighter countertops
- Colors will change to Bourbon (current chocolate) and Platinum (grey)
- Bed will be a king instead of a queen however this change has not been implemented yet and is what I am waiting for. Should be put into production soon
- Patio deck is going to be the newer style that was shown at the dealer open house Heartland held a few weeks ago
- Added a decked out option - outside grill, grill stand, trash can, patio steps

Not sure what you ordered on your Torque 321, but we are adding 2nd air, ramp patio, and a 3 season patio door as a deviation. The newer patio and the king bed are important to us so we are willing to wait. I am sure you can call your dealer or Heartland and see where your unit is in the production queue. They should be able to tell you if the 2016 changes will be added.

Here is a link to one of the 2016 Torques shown a few weeks ago.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=876559C8563C63446D92876559C8563C63446D92

MurrayN.

I just stopped at my rv dealer this afternoon after going for one of my last motorcycle rides this year. Our order has not been officially placed with the factory yet as the dealer was waiting until after the Louisville rv show. The good thing about this is that we will have all the largest changes for 2016. He thought that we would see the trailer in Jan or Feb. Not that we would have used it here this camping year yet but it would have been nice to have it at home and start making it ours. Does anyone know when they start calling them 2017's ?

Jim-Lynn

We ordered our dream RV yesterday!!! A 2016 Heartland Cyclone 4200!!!! Now to anxiously await for it to arrive!!! A big thank you to Heartland Rep Tim Victory and STL RV (Bill Cooley, Scott Collins, Scott Luker, Matt, and Hal) !!!! Everyone was so awesome and helpful in getting it ordered with everything we were wanting!!!! We are beyond excited!!! Currently living in a hotel till it arrives :)
You will love the 4200, it is a great unit. Happy trails and hopefully you get delivery soon.
Jim

Congratulations! Will all the new 2016 changes be added to your unit? We recently ordered a 2016 Torque, but am waiting a few additional weeks to ensure it has all the latest stuff. The wait is killing us so I know how you feel.

Yes!!! We are getting it in Platinum. The stove is now covered. Beveled edge on counter top.change to hallway window dimensions. Different wall/ceiling color. Different headboard color on master bed. Tile backsplash behind stove. Convection/microwave oven and g rated tires now part of packages (HD/Cyclone).I know I'm leaving some out!!! :) We have followed this model since before it was ever released. It has gone through quite a few changes. It now comes with most of the things we were going to order extra!!! We ordered ours pretty much fully loaded!!! We declined the decked out package because we prefer to use decks as balconies as opposed to porches. We thought we might loose valuable liveable space if we had to keep a walkthrough spot clear. It's just our taste. :) We made sure to order the Canadian Arctic Package and dual pane windows!! It's going to be awesome!!! Some things we are having dealer add are Splendide stackable washer and dryer and Progressive Industries EMS-HW50. We are thinking about having them add a Cheap Heat System by RV Comfort Systems.

You will love the 4200, it is a great unit. Happy trails and hopefully you get delivery soon.
Jim

Thank you!! :) We sold our home and have been staying in a hotel since September 15 with our youngest (daughter #5) and 2 dogs. My mother in law is here with us visiting from New Zealand till November 7th. She came for daughter #4's wedding. We are so very anxious to get it!!!! Lol. ;-)

weekender01

Yes!!! We are getting it in Platinum. The stove is now covered. Beveled edge on counter top.change to hallway window dimensions. Different wall/ceiling color. Different headboard color on master bed. Tile backsplash behind stove. Convection/microwave oven and g rated tires now part of packages (HD/Cyclone).I know I'm leaving some out!!! :) We have followed this model since before it was ever released. It has gone through quite a few changes. It now comes with most of the things we were going to order extra!!! We ordered ours pretty much fully loaded!!! We declined the decked out package because we prefer to use decks as balconies as opposed to porches. We thought we might loose valuable liveable space if we had to keep a walkthrough spot clear. It's just our taste. :) We made sure to order the Canadian Arctic Package and dual pane windows!! It's going to be awesome!!!

Sounds super nice! I am jealous. Where can one see the platinum color? I know they are changing the colors and I would like to compare to the brown choice.

Yes!!! We are getting it in Platinum. The stove is now covered. Beveled edge on counter top.change to hallway window dimensions. Different wall/ceiling color. Different headboard color on master bed. Tile backsplash behind stove. Convection/microwave oven and g rated tires now part of packages (HD/Cyclone).I know I'm leaving some out!!! :) We have followed this model since before it was ever released. It has gone through quite a few changes. It now comes with most of the things we were going to order extra!!! We ordered ours pretty much fully loaded!!! We declined the decked out package because we prefer to use decks as balconies as opposed to porches. We thought we might loose valuable liveable space if we had to keep a walkthrough spot clear. It's just our taste. :) We made sure to order the Canadian Arctic Package and dual pane windows!! It's going to be awesome!!!

Sounds super nice! I am jealous. Where can one see the platinum color? I know they are changing the colors and I would like to compare to the brown choice.

Here is a 4200 with most of the changes. Notice the main bathroom now has a door from the master bedroom!! :)
Also the awning now covers entry way.I'm not sure if this shows platinum or not. I haven't seen color in person. I thought it was a bit darker.

http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Nea...ting/2016-Heartland-Cyclone-CY-4200-115973756

BLHFUN

Thank you!!! I see you're from Missouri too!!!! We are in St. Charles. My husband works in St. Louis. :)

We are in Springfield, Missouri - Transplants from Texas. I'm sure you will have a few hundred questions when she arrives. Don't hesitate to call or get online and ask. Tons of very knowledgeable RV's on this forum- It's a HUGE asset!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Duramax/Allison I hope. A 2005 3500 even with the D/A and 4:10 gears. Will be iffy at best to be legal. I think the last time I looked, the 4200 has a GVW of 19000K.

Jim-Lynn

Here is a 4200 with most of the changes. Notice the main bathroom now has a door from the master bedroom!! :)
Also the awning now covers entry way.I'm not sure if this shows platinum or not. I haven't seen color in person. I thought it was a bit darker.

http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Nea...ting/2016-Heartland-Cyclone-CY-4200-115973756

Nice unit - I really like the rear deck ladder and BBQ - nice option.
Now the waiting begins.

Have Fun

Jim