We plan to winter in Port Aransas, Texas

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Hey Zurn, we have a back up plan but think that we can get in when we get there. We would love to meet up with everyone, Maybe a night of home made Chili or go out to eat Mexican. I see that you had a clinic, I am a retired PA who was a Hospital Administrator when I retired. Wife is retiring from banking. Are you going to the meet and greet in Mcallen, and the RV show in Donna?

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Kevin check out site 46 for me that is where we will be starting 10/12.

Lee and Linda,

What Area are you going to be in A, B, or C - there is a 46 in each section.

IMG_0513.jpg Site 46C

IMG_0517.jpg Site 47B, #46 was occupied but they are the same

Last edited:

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
After checking our reservations I found out that we are in 43B a end site. They really look good from the pics. DW is counting down the days. We leave Chattanooga on 10/1 to attend a Tennessee Good Sam Samboree in Lebanon Tn. Then a 3 day trip to Austin arriving on 10/12. Which will be the DW's Birthday. Thankfully she doesn't get on here as we have a surprise BD part planned. She retires 9/30 and starts SS also. Hope to meet up with you sometime. Thanks for the pics. Any comments on the campground?

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Lee,

Austin is very dry right now - but the CG is very nice - I will be staying there from March -May. It appears very well kept and has a community feel.

I'm looking forward to being a Winter Texan in 2012.

Kevin

RanCarr

we will be in port aransas tx at the pioneer rv resort from nov through feb any other heartland people going to be in the vicinity for a get together? carol

We plan to spend most of the winter in FL, a little south of Ocala, near The Villages. The place we found supplies water and the site. We have to pay for electricity = $195 a month w/out sewer. $395 with sewer. We have a huge BlueBoy so took the less expensive site. :) We couldn't see paying that much more just for the sewer.