Welcome New Members - Texas North

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Please help me welcome new member Scott Jeffryes to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Scott at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jason and Cassandra Lawson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Jason and Cassandra at a rally soon.

jayc

lease help me welcome new members to the north Texas chapter:

Gene Bunt and Susan Cheeney
Shareen Steele and Joel Minor

We hope to meet all of them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members David and Kristin Michael & Holly Reynolds to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members to the north Texas chapter

Pamela and tom Hook
Michael Underwood

We hope to meet all at a rally soon,

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Benjamin Rodemeyer & Nicole and Chuck Parker to the north Texas chapter. We hope meet Benjamin & Nicole and Chuck at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Derek and Dara Kuykendall to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally next year.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Mike and Trish Whitney to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally next year.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Maureen Evans and Nathan Snyder to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Maureen and Nathan at a rally next year.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members D'Anne and Paul Cariker, & Darrell Pipken to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Garth and Stacy Groves to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Garth and Stacy at the next rally.

jayc

Please help me welcome a new member, Denny Stripling, to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Denny at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome some new members to the north Texas chapter:

Colleen Cameron
Paul and Danne Cariker
Trevor and Elizabeth Harmon

We hope to meet all at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Julie and Ricky Greene to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Julie and Ricky at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members John and Alyce McCarron & Samantha and Dillon Garrion to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Sherri and Clay Thompson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Sherri and Clay at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Max and Elizabeth Lambert to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Max and Elizabeth at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members, Vicki Richardson and Sally Barber to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Vicki and Sally at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Eric and Becky Harmon to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Eric and Becky at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Martin and Deborah Saling to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet Martin and Deborah at a rally soon.