Welcome New Members - Texas North

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Welcome New Members-Texas North

Gary and Shannon, welcome to the Heartland Owners club. Trace

loganhughes

Gary and Shannon,
Welcome aboard. The HOC is a great group and very helpful. We live in Dallas and hope to meet y'all!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Be sure to check the Events calendar. We have rallies beginning in August (St. Charles Missouri), September (Oklahoma City) and November (Montgomery TX). You are welcome in any of these rallies or any rally anywhere in the country as a club member!

jayc

Welcome New Members-Texas North

Please help me welcome new member Sherilyn Dodge to the north Texas chapter of the owners club. We hope to meet her at a rally soon. The north Texas chapter has a rally coming up in October in Tyler Tx.

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the family and hope top meet you down the road or at a rally soon.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

Welcome y’all. Want to have fun and meet new people? Just step right out and attend a rally where you will do just that. The Oklahoma rally is scheduled for September 28 to 30 in OKC, come check us out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome from the West! Hope to see you at a rally sometime! We are in the planning stages of the West Texas Chapter Rally, March 15-17th, 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me welcome new member Melvin Rutherford to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet him at a rally soon.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Melvin, welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. Trace

'Lil Guy'

Welcome to the family and hope to meet you at a rally or down the road in the near future. safe travels.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome! Hope to see you at a Rally! Join in all the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Thomas Crinic and Jim Grayson to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome to the club! We are looking forward to meeting you at a rally this fall.

loganhughes

Melvin,
Welcome aboard! You'll find the member group friendly and very helpful. The owner's forum is an excellent resource!

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome to the club! We hope to meet you at a rally this fall.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Jim and Geneieva Grigsby & John Nichols to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Tom Nolte & Butch and Leigh Ann McKinney to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet all of you at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Michelle and Korey Seeba & Bill and Beth Calvert to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me make welcome new members Patrick and Hillarie Savage to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally soon.

jayc

Please help me welcome new members Gregory and Maria Rodriguez to the north Texas chapter. We hope to meet them at a rally this fall.