What a great forum!

PeternLiane

Jimtoo always says that there are a lot of people on this forum ready to help, give advice, let you know about new things for the TT and just let you know the ins and outs of your trailer. He is absolutely correct. I have seen, learned and continue to learn new things everyday. Thank you everyone!!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I agree! This is the best place to get information, whether you ask for it or not. We have gotten great ideas for modifications or things to check in case of upcoming problems that others have had.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
This forum has SAVED my butt on several occasions. Two guys in particular, and you know who you are, have helped us through some really tough spots that had to be fixed before we could start our vacation the VERY NEXT DAY! Thanks, guys, and thanks to all of you who are so willing to help and share your knowledge.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
No matter how long you have been RVing you can always learn something from other RVers. We learn something new everday and read the forum daily.

wdk450

I would just like to remind everyone that this forum is not just full of people ready to help you with your problems, it is also a VAST resource of previous experiences/solutions that are available to you just by using the "Search" bar at the top right of the page. There is also a library of various manuals accessable through the "Tools" tab at the top of the page.

If you REALLY appreciate this forum and ALL that it gives FREE, SUPPORT IT by becoming a member of the Heartland Owner's Club by clicking the "Owners Club" tab at the top of the page!!!

bikerbob

Yuppp!!! Luv this forum. Has been a big help with my TT.. Thanks for everyone sharing there stories and ideas..

57chevyconvt

This forum is the BEST! I spend so much time on this forum, mostly learning from the billion of years experience, that my wife thinks that I have check the forum before going to bed and wake-up by reading the forum. I guess you can say that I am now addicted. Putting all aside, I really have learned a bunch about my RV and have made many modifications and repairs based on information from You Guys/Gals. Thanks!!

pegmikef

I now find myself checking the forum before I make any rv-related purchases (i.e., generators) . . . and invariably I find recommendations and the pros and cons of any potential acquisitions. Thanks and great job moderaters and everyone else responsible for making the forum available.

fawsty

I couldn't agree more. I worked on the rig this weekend, the past two day, doing the things that needed doing and have been put off. I have a basic knowledge of tools and stuff, but there were several items that I accomplished that I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, until I learned about it here. I'll bet I saved 4 or 5 hours labor costs, and had fun doing it. See, you can teach an old dog a new trick or two.....Thank you all.

Steven