What are you doing for the Presidents Day Holiday!

Aandaar

So general Question is in the title. Post what you will be doing or where you are RVing. Maybe some of us will be in the same locations.

We will be headed a little north of Santa Barbara, CA and staying at Ocean Mesa at El Capitan. We will be there starting 11 Feb and departing on the 16th. If your around please stop by for a chat.

What ever you are doing we sincerely hope that you have a wonderful fun filled time. Oh and their will be a bottle of Tequila around someplace.

gasman

Camp Socializer
We will be hanging out in Phoenix where we are wintering just waiting for the Tucson rally the next week.

dlw930

We'll be at the Wine Country Jellystone Resort on the Pedernales River near the LBJ Ranch in the Texas Hill Country, finishing up our first week as full timers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

We'll be at the Wine Country Jellystone Resort on the Pedernales River near the LBJ Ranch in the Texas Hill Country, finishing up our first week as full timers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

David and Donna, we will be at the same park for the Sweetheart rally. Looking forward to meeting you. We will be leaving there that day headed for Burleson, TX. Lou

HornedToad

I'll be working on Presidents Day!!!

Ya'll enjoy a cold one over at Luckenbach, and get a corn dog for the rooster!!!

Manzan

Some of us are headed to the Tri Cities in Eastern Washington. Wine festival going on. Just hoping the passes are free of snow and ice. Long way around if they are nasty.

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Our pack is headed to Ocean Lakes Campground in Myrtle Beach on Friday for Valentines and President's day weekend.

F_Goose

Hey Chuck and Victoria,

We'll be up in Big Bear Mtn. taking advantage of the recent snow to get in some skiing/boarding. Although our current warm weather is not going to allow it to last for long.

Have fun along the Santa Barbara coast. We love that area! We live a little South of you in SD. Hope to meet you at the Socal rally in Temecula.

Fred

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We will be getting the camper ready to head for Tucson on the 18th. We are getting away from the snow here in CO and looking for some warmth and fun at the AZ Chapter Rally in conjunction with the Tucson Rodeo. We are planning to spend about 3 weeks in AZ and NM.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll be working . . . but we will be leaving on Friday the 19th. for the HOC Rodeo Rally in Tucson, AZ!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Like Manzan said, a small group of us are heading to Kennewick, WA for a Heartland Campout for the Yakima Valley Red Wine and Chocolate Festival. Should be a good time.

Rod

Last edited:

Kbvols

Well I have to work on Presidents day but plan to take advantage of Valentines day. Since the forecast is for a high of 15 degrees this weekend I will be making DW a terrific surprise romantic V-DAY meal on Saturday nite along with a nice bottle of wine and the fireplace keeping things nice n toasty.

Perhaps after dinner a few sips of some Blantons bourbon ...then the fun begins... trying to stay awake before we are ultimately asleep in our recliners with the tv blaring.

happykraut

Here's how much I know-I didn't know people did anything special on Presidents day. We are spending the winter in the RGV.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well . . . I know I won't be going to the bank.

And our trash pickup will be a day late!