What Brand of Truck Are You Using for a Tow Vehicle??

What Brand Truck Are You Towing With

• Chevy / GMC ( Gas )

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Chevy / GMC ( Diesel )

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • Dodge ( Gas )

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Dodge ( Diesel )

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Ford ( Gas )

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Ford ( Diesel )

Votes: 44 35.8%
  • Medium or Heavy Duty Hauler

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

rustyshakelford

I have a 2010 duramax 4x4 ltz now and it only has 14k miles. I plan on trading it in whenever the new 800 HO cummins starts hitting the lots. I think it would be a good idea to upgrade to the dually now and they come stock with an exhaust brake.

duramax is great though. 20 mpg highway pulling an empty 16' trailer, 10-11 pulling thr cyclone usually.

brett

Rrloren

Dodge Diesel with a couple upgrades. I get 12.5 mpg ave., anywhere East of the Mississippi, pulling my Sundance.

brianharrison

I have pulled mostly with Fords (7.3, 6.0, and now 6.4). However I have 6 brother inlaws with a mix of Dodge, Chev/GMC, and Ford diesels and have had many conversations over Ford/Dodge/Chev. I live in Alberta which I think is truck capital of Canada with the oil patch and Albertan's love of trucks.

I am very happy ALL the big three truck lineups have made great improvements over the last number of years. It makes it quite difficult to pick out weaknesses of any one of them anymore. For example the new Ford designed/built 6.7L diesel, the dodge Long Horn styling upgrade, the new Chev stiffer frame and exhaust brake, to name a few improvements. Thanks to the North American built!

Take care,
Brian