What campground this 2014 Memorial weekend?

GOTTOYS

Re: What campground this weekend

Parked in the storage lot. I hope some working family that looked forward to this weekend for a while is using the site I would have taken. We can go anytime..Don

scottyb

Safe travels to all those that brave the holiday weekend. We tend to lay low on holidays. We started that when we did a lot of boating and lived on Lake Travis. Then when the crowds went home, we would hit the lake. I took the opportunity of the 3 day weekend to re-pack my bearings today. Found a broken spring and loose adjuster floating around. will have to get some more parts and get the hub turned on Tue to finish the job.

stevenssr

My sons birthday is today, so I try not to go on Memorial Day weekend. It's hard because, I actually love it on holidays. We get to see lots of RV's and meet lots of good people. I'll be out on July 4th though at Lake Texhoma. One last trip out on the 4th, and then we put the trailer in for some warranty repairs during the hot part of summer. Hopefully, I'll get it back before Labor Day.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Cumberland Gap National Park.

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Stayed at gunsmoke first week of April. Decent park. Did you do the Old Dodge City walking tour with the retired US Marshall.
Currently at Lake Bemidji SP Minn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Gunsmoke rv park in Dodge City then on to Loveland CO next weekend.

Which campground in Loveland?

We are heading out to Colorado Springs this morning and will be attending the Colorado HOC Rally later this week down there!