What is the Heartland products difference?

lynndiwagoner

Howdy all, I notice as I cruise the Heartland site that they list several different "brands" with the same floorplan. We're interested in the BC3251TS, but notice that they make the same floorplan in Gateway. Thanks for any insight.

Lynn Wagoner
Yukon, OK

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Lynn. Lots of great helpful people here.
Although the floor plan is the same, there are other amenities that differ.
One big thing being the drop frame on the Big Country. The Gateway does not have that.
With the drop frame you will get a lot more storage in the basement. I'm guessing about 10-12" in height down there.
I suggest you go to the Heartlandrvs web site and compare the standards and option of both units in question.

Peace
Dave

Speedy

That was the first thing my wife and I noticed when the Gateway came out, smaller basement. For that reason alone would not consider.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Landmark, Bighorn and BigCountry are made on the same assembly line, and have similar construction methods. The differences are usually amenities and options.

I believe Gateway, ElkRidge, and Sundance are built in the same building and share similar construction methods.

Gateway has a few of the same amenities as the top three, but they're not constructed the same.

If you'd tell us what your experience and what you're looking for in an RV, folks here might be able to steer you a direction!!

You can't go wrong with any HL product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John T Bettencourt

Lynn, Its kinda like this. The higher the price the better the product. I have a Landmark and there are several thing that could have been done better. I think a lower price camper would have many thing that would need a lot of attention.

lynndiwagoner

Thanks to all who replied. We ended up purchasing the BC3640 yesterday. We're very excited and look forwards to participating in this wonderful forum. I'm trading in a Hitchhiker, which is still a good unit, and have enjoyed the Nuwa owners forum for many years. This forum appears to be very comprehensive and friendly.

Lynn Wagoner

On edit: BC3650

Last edited:

jbeletti

Congrats Lynn and welcome to the Heartland family. We hope to meet you at a rally somewhere in 2014. Check the Events listing and plan to make at least one rally. You won't regret it and you'll learn even more about your RV.

I also hope you get as much satisfaction from this forum as you did NuWa's.

Lastly, consider joining the owners club.

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Lynn and welcome to the Heartland Family. Hopefully you will join the Heartland Owners Club and like Jim B said, attend some Rallies and meet some fellow owners. They are a blast!!!!

Rod Ditrich
Washington Chapter Leader