What is This?

Bigbovine

So as we are going through and preparing/planning what we think we need for our TT, my wife asks me a question, "What is This?". Somehow I missed a few things during the walk through when I picked up my Heartland Mallard (Go figure).
So What is this. It looks to be a 12V outlet you would find in a vehicle. If so, what would I use it for and what is the red button that is marked on/off for?
I assume the RCA hookup goes to the antenna, but what happens if I hook cable up at the connection outside on the back of the Trailer? Or is that what controls whether it is a cable or antenna feed?
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_3160.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 120

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

That is your TV Antenna/CABLE connection.
Button in light on for antenna TV
Button out light off for cable TV

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bigbovine

That was fast! Most important part has been answered. On to the trivial part. What do you normally plug into that 12v receptacle below the red switch? Do they happen to make a 12V TV? I know they made DVD to layers with small screens at one time that you would use while traveling.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Ya it's for the small 12v TV's
You can use it to change your cell phone :)
Or anything else with a 12v lighter plug

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

pegmikef

That was fast! Most important part has been answered. On to the trivial part. What do you normally plug into that 12v receptacle below the red switch? Do they happen to make a 12V TV? I know they made DVD to layers with small screens at one time that you would use while traveling.

In my North Trail, I used it for a small 12V fan. I don't have one in my Big Horn and wish I did.