Where does it go ?

pitch black

I have a 09 Big Country 2950, wandering does the water from the sink in bathroom go into a grey tank or into the black tank? I have 2 grey tanks. cannot see where the sink pipes run, thanks, no big deal just wandering if someone been underneath and knows.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Pitch black - the bathroom sink drains into the grey tanks, as does the shower. The second grey tank is only the kitchen. You will have to play with the drain pulls to know which is the grey 1 verses the grey 2 tak.

jimtoo

Hi pitch black,

The water from the bathroom sink and shower water should go into the same gray tank. The kitchen is by itself in the other gray tank, and then the commode in the black tank.

Jim M

rick_debbie_gallant

Pitch black - the bathroom sink drains into the grey tanks, as does the shower. The second grey tank is only the kitchen. You will have to play with the drain pulls to know which is the grey 1 verses the grey 2 tak.

Throw a bottle of red food coloring in the water in either the kitchen or head. Open a valve and see what color the water is. That should tell ya. And if someone is watching over your shoulder just say something like "rats, I thought I used enough hydrogen peroxide to change the color of the water"!