Why I Would Have Trouble Reccomending Heartland RVs to a Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRhino

It is unfortunate that you have had all the issues with your unit.

My experiences with my dealer and HL Customer Service have been exactly opposite of your experiences. Our coach has had some issues that required assistance from HL. In all cases I found them to be very willing to work with me and to arrive at solutions that were mutually agreeable. So based on that, I have recommended the Dealer and HL to friends and others.

I hope that you resolve your issues....life is too short to waste time being upset and unhappy! Good Luck!

Travel Safe!

RollingHome

Kraythe, Didn't you post another thread just a few days ago about the same thing ? Are you a whiner or are you a shrill from Heartlands competition ? We don't want to hear your whining dude so shut up OK... We are on this forum to learn and enjoy out units. We don't have the problems you have and if we did as adults we'd deal with it like I and others have. So take up knitting or crocheting and let us be ya whinning cry baby.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Kraythe, Didn't you post another thread just a few days ago about the same thing ? Are you a whiner or are you a shrill from Heartlands competition ? We don't want to hear your whining dude so shut up OK... We are on this forum to learn and enjoy out units. We don't have the problems you have and if we did as adults we'd deal with it like I and others have. So take up knitting or crocheting and let us be ya whinning cry baby.

If you look, this thread was posted about the same time as the other one. This one did not get a response but the other one did.
Kraythe, while I understand you may have some problems with either your dealer or with HL and the product you purchased, it would be wise for you to tone down your thoughts that you post here.
Looking at your previous posts, you seem to have a way of becoming defensive.
Do yourself a favor and read this:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/14101-Advice-for-the-quot-new-to-RVing-quot?highlight=

noobee

Moderator:

Is this appropriate?

CS

RollingHome

Re: Why you should choose another brand if you want quality and customer service.

Noobie, several members gave Kaythe some advice. He came on strong and he posted twice telling others not to buy a Heartland product. That's not appropriate. Let me tell you how it is, when you buy any RV you will have problems. 95% of these problems can be solved with kindness and working with others not whining like a cry baby. This is about fun, RV's are about fun... that's why we have them. I bought mine and could not use it for a couple of months because of problems... Know what I did, I asked others on the forum for suggestions, I contacted HL customer service and I solved my problem. It would have been real easy to whine and cry... but what good would that do ? Some people need to be told in a shocking way... it's for their own good, and its wake up call. As long as one has good health, everything else is NO PROBLEM. Will all the worst RV problems really matter in 50 years ?

Now let me tell you what a serious problem is. I had numbness on my face, the MRI revealed I had a menigeoma - A Brain tumor on my orbital socket and my optic nerve. This was a few weeks before Christmas. I was on the table 5 1/2 hours on Jan 2 and 10 1/2 hours on Jan 3. I can't smell today, did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man who has a son with the same exact condition. Today this man's son is a vegetable. I received a gift

Then I had a heart attack, my numbers were low. I now have 7 medicated stents. When I got the last 3 my cholesterol was 130. Did I consider this a problem ? NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man (a neurosurgeon) who had a heart attack with 115 TC. I received a gift.

<O:pOver the past several years I developed lumbar spinal stenosis. It causes bi-lateral impingement on my sciatica nerves. I go numb from my belt to my toes - total paralysis. I can't walk, I can't move, did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man who ended up in a wheel chair because of this. I received a gift.

<O:pI am in the process of being put out on medical pension from work because I fell (I keep losing my balance) and got hurt at work for yet another ailment. I developed Chronic Demylinating Poly Neuropathy. 2 in 100,000 get it, 20 per million. My body is attacking itself and destroyed the outer sheath on my nerves starting from my outer extremities. Some have ended up in wheel chairs because of this. Did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. The treatment is 6 to 8 hour IVG infusions like chemotherapy evrey 3 weeks. Except I can't get these because it will make my blood thick, having stents could give me a heart attack. Steroids are another option, I will gain weight, develop a round face and diabetes. However, I am not in a wheel chair and walk with a cane, but I can still walk, unlike others with this ailment you see I received a gift.<O:p

All these ailments give me non-stop pain and discomfort. I could whine and cry and focus on poor Tommy boy, poor, poor me. Instead I look at everyday as a gift - that's why it's called present ! It sure beats the alturnative ! I would gladly trade anyone with a lemon RV his RV for my medical conditions. See isn't it great to have all those RV problems, they just got a whole lot better and smaller didn't they ? <O:p

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Re: Why you should choose another brand if you want quality and customer service.

Tom, WOW, that was said with grace and dignity. A standing ovation for Tom. And I was upset because an axle came loose. Hang in there Tom...with an attitude like that you will make it.

tmcran

Tom ,sorry to hear of all you have been through.You are fortunate you can look at your problems as just "speed bumps of life". Everyone is different. Some folks see a mountain and think it is an ant hill other see an ant hill and think it's a mountain. When my 11 year old daughter almost died of a brain hemorrhage I can assure you that was not just a "speed bump of life" to me.

reverts

Ditto to what Bob & Patty said. Hang in there.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
So this has become a medical thread? cool. My wife had a golf ball size brain tumor removed and can still walk and talk, she's had over 15 serious medical issues but can still hold her own.
Age causes these medical issues but it's still isnt ok if my RV window blows off driving down the hwy. My windows are attached with screws so I'm curious to see photos of the rivets giving out on Kraythe's window.

RollingHome

TC a brain hemorrahage is 10 times more serious then a brain tumor and you had justafiable right to be concerned. My operation was a controlled operation. Your daughters operation was one to control, big difference. What's more, your daughters life was just beggining, I on the other hand have been blessed and enjoyed much.

Westx10, I'm so happy your wife is doing well, she too had a gift given her. Actually, I shared a lab with 6 others, 3 of us developed brain tumors. One guy died, he was 39 yo, my co-worker lost his hearing, you know my story. This lab was involved in the Manhatten Project and yes it was checked thoroughly, but... stuff happens and in spite of snide remarks, everyday is a gift for me. Finally, if the window did blowout because of a mistake, maybe you could find it in the bowels of your being to forgive a human worker at HL who may have made a mistake. I wish you well my friend.

RollingHome

Well, maybe I'm not only Tommy tumor head, maybe I'm a weirdo too, ya ever think of dat Les ? Not everyone is normal ya know, some of us have fun :)

lhetsler

Oh come on now, that is what I was doing having fun. Lighten up. You have to admit the thread has taken a definitive turn from where it started. No one said you were weird.

RollingHome

Les, Lighten up... comon dude, if I get any lighter I'll start floating... I hardly ever get offended (to numb or dumb to I guess). But lightening up was my exact point... Maybe HL screwed up and messed up, but do we have to be mean ? Maybe if we work as a team we can solve these end of the world god awful problems... You agree Les. If we work as a team we can do more then individuals banging heads and fighting. As a team we are stronger and more powerful. As a team we can solve any problem. All we gotta do (you and me) is convince the others to stop whinning and join our team... They're coming to take me away ho ho, their coming to take me away ha ha, to the funny farm, where people are happy and laugh all day ah ha... where basket weaving is part of the fun ha ha... need I say more dude... I'll type the whole song if your a sicko like me, really I will ha ha.

noobee

Noobie, several members gave Kaythe some advice. He came on strong and he posted twice telling others not to buy a Heartland product. That's not appropriate. Let me tell you how it is, when you buy any RV you will have problems. 95% of these problems can be solved with kindness and working with others not whining like a cry baby. This is about fun, RV's are about fun... that's why we have them. I bought mine and could not use it for a couple of months because of problems... Know what I did, I asked others on the forum for suggestions, I contacted HL customer service and I solved my problem. It would have been real easy to whine and cry... but what good would that do ? Some people need to be told in a shocking way... it's for their own good, and its wake up call. As long as one has good health, everything else is NO PROBLEM. Will all the worst RV problems really matter in 50 years ?

Now let me tell you what a serious problem is. I had numbness on my face, the MRI revealed I had a menigeoma - A Brain tumor on my orbital socket and my optic nerve. This was a few weeks before Christmas. I was on the table 5 1/2 hours on Jan 2 and 10 1/2 hours on Jan 3. I can't smell today, did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man who has a son with the same exact condition. Today this man's son is a vegetable. I received a gift

Then I had a heart attack, my numbers were low. I now have 7 medicated stents. When I got the last 3 my cholesterol was 130. Did I consider this a problem ? NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man (a neurosurgeon) who had a heart attack with 115 TC. I received a gift.

<o>:p</o>Over the past several years I developed lumbar spinal stenosis. It causes bi-lateral impingement on my sciatica nerves. I go numb from my belt to my toes - total paralysis. I can't walk, I can't move, did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. I later met a man who ended up in a wheel chair because of this. I received a gift.

<o>:p</o>I am in the process of being put out on medical pension from work because I fell (I keep losing my balance) and got hurt at work for yet another ailment. I developed Chronic Demylinating Poly Neuropathy. 2 in 100,000 get it, 20 per million. My body is attacking itself and destroyed the outer sheath on my nerves starting from my outer extremities. Some have ended up in wheel chairs because of this. Did I consider all this a problem. NO, it was just a speed bump of life. The treatment is 6 to 8 hour IVG infusions like chemotherapy evrey 3 weeks. Except I can't get these because it will make my blood thick, having stents could give me a heart attack. Steroids are another option, I will gain weight, develop a round face and diabetes. However, I am not in a wheel chair and walk with a cane, but I can still walk, unlike others with this ailment you see I received a gift.<o>:p</o>

All these ailments give me non-stop pain and discomfort. I could whine and cry and focus on poor Tommy boy, poor, poor me. Instead I look at everyday as a gift - that's why it's called present ! It sure beats the alturnative ! I would gladly trade anyone with a lemon RV his RV for my medical conditions. See isn't it great to have all those RV problems, they just got a whole lot better and smaller didn't they ? <o>:p</o>

You had no right to DIS the author.... if the moderator felt his comments were not appropriate, then the moderator should have controlled the situation (close the thread, delete the original, etc).

CS

Status
Not open for further replies.