Why ???

RVCamper

Why do people in residential streets move into my lane to avoid a parked car in their lane, and expect me to move out of my lane, or stop for them to accommodate them? :confused:

dp7955

Why do people pass me like I am sitting still than pull over in front of me and run less than the speed limit? I have my cruse control on!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Why do things break when you have no money to fix them and don't break when you d?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Why did Spring change back to Winter in the last 24 hours just because I wanted to work on my new trailer :(

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Could it be because of all the Michiganders that have infiltrated the state of Tenn?

Could be. Years ago we were looking at some property in Tennesee while vacationing near Crossville. The agent said a lot of his clients were retirees from Michigan auto plants. Might be a bounty on MI license plates now for carpet-bagging our way in.;)

vangoes

Could be. Years ago we were looking at some property in Tennesee while vacationing near Crossville. The agent said a lot of his clients were retirees from Michigan auto plants. Might be a bounty on MI license plates now for carpet-bagging our way in.;)
The agent was being very conservative by saying "a lot" from Michigan!!!!! Michigan, Wisc. and Ohio seem to be the majority around Crossville. Me being a retiree transplant from Mo., I am really a odd ball!!!!!

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Why do people ride in the left lane below the speed limit on the interstate talking on their phone and can't see the traffic bottle necking behind them? Sure could use that machine gun to clear the road. Louisiana has passed a law to use the left lane only to pass in, but it is not working yet. They need to give out more tickets.