Wilderness 2250BH TV mount 2013

Any suggestions for mounting a 25" TV/DVD combo? I have a swivel mount that is light weight. The layout shows it mounted on wall that is an exterior wall. I'm sure I can mount it, just looking for any tips before I reinvent this wheel!

Thanks!

jimtoo

Hi Woolleyworm,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with some help soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Even though you already have a swivel mount, I suggest you take a look at this one from Camping World:

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/locking-cantilever-mount/51564

It locks your TV flat to the wall so your TV won't be swinging around while you are traveling down the road!

I have two of them in our Trail Runner . . .

As for where to mount the TV, there should be stickers on the wall indicating where the TV mount backing 'is supposed to be'!

I say "supposed to be" because the one in our bedroom was off by close to two feet.

Both, however, where on interior walls . . . not exterior walls.

Thanks for the input, unfortunately there was not a sticker showing where the mounting is located. The dealer service tech told me to look for condensation on the outside where the studs are located and mount it through the aluminum 1" from the inside hopefully not pierce the outer fiberglass wall. I will look at the mount you recommended. Thanks again!

mstueck

Woolleyworm,

Did you ever figure out where to mount this int the 2250BH? I would rather mount to the side of the cabinet where the cable and 12v outlets are than push a screw into an exterior wall. Perhaps I am just paranoid. Can you post pictures of what you did? Did you use a removable mount for travel time? Which mount did you choose?

2013 Tundra Crewmax 4x2
2013 Wilderness 2250BH