Willow Tree RV Resort, Longs S.C. - Until Mid April

ncc1701e

We have finally settled in for a little stay at what is hoped to be a warmer climate than Kentucky. But so far, S.C. is pretty darn cool. I've noticed a couple other Heartland campers in the campground. There is as of today (Jan. 24) a Greystone (no owners plate), a Landmark, a Big Horn (S.D., w/Heartland owners plate), and ourselves (KY, Sundance #1820 - site#28). There was another Landmark over the weekend but it pulled out before we got a chance to meet the folks. The weather is just a little cool and rain tomorrow, but hopefully we'll catch the other Heartland folks out and get a chance to meet as the temps warm some early next week.

Tom & Millie

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Now the thing to do is go knocking on the doors. January in inland SC can be pretty cool sometimes down right cold but February usually warms up pretty nicely. Hope ya'll schedule will work out for ya'll to come to the Southeast Regional Rally in April on your way back to KY. Oh and thanks for the retirement card.
B--

Vtxkid

I have heard a lot of good things about that cg!!! A couple of my coworkers have been there a few times... hopefully the weather there will warm up while your there...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

PSF513

While Deb & I have not been there in January, we have really enjoyed the facilities, people, and the access to all the tourist things. There always seems to be something to do whenever we have been there. We plan to go again in the spring if possible.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The SD Bighorn is Lynne (ladysage) who we met in November during the campout. She is quite a character and fit right in. She was not a member when we arrived but joined before we left. If you talk to her please tell her I said hello and can't wait to see her in Gettysburg. Have a great time and hope your weather stays on the warm side.

Buckeye

We're headed to Willow Tree the last week in February. We were there last October and it is a great campground. Sue and the rest of her staff could not have been nicer. How do you like your Sundance? We plan to look at a Greystone in Ringold, Va on the way down. Take care, Murph

ncc1701e

We love the Sundance. Please drop by and say hello we should be here through mid April. If I'm not mistaken, I read on the forum that for whatever reason Heartland is going to stop the Greystone line and focus on Sundance.

Tom

Buckeye

We ended up purchasing a 2013 Elkridge last week . We are counting the days until we leave for SC. We have our Cougar Fifth wheel down there in storage- we plan to sell it to Tippy Toes Rv when we get there- all depends on what Don offers us for it. It is in good shape but we wanted to upgrade to a longer unit. take care and be glad your not up here in this miserable cold weather, Murph

ncc1701e

We ended up purchasing a 2013 Elkridge last week . We are counting the days until we leave for SC. We have our Cougar Fifth wheel down there in storage- we plan to sell it to Tippy Toes Rv when we get there- all depends on what Don offers us for it. It is in good shape but we wanted to upgrade to a longer unit. take care and be glad your not up here in this miserable cold weather, Murph

We're on site #28. The only Sundance in the park right now. Do stop by.