Winegard Dish will not fininsh stowing -

Georgia_Biker

I have a BH model 3875FB with a Direct TV Winegard HD Traveler Satellite Dish.

I selected to stow my dish and it stopped in mid stowing. The winegard control box is saying "EL Motor Home Failure". I am assuming this is bad!

Winegard support is only available Monday thru Friday. Can I manually stow the dish somehow so I can travel?

HOGHAULER

I have a BH model 3875FB with a Direct TV Winegard HD Traveler Satellite Dish.

I selected to stow my dish and it stopped in mid stowing. The winegard control box is saying "EL Motor Home Failure". I am assuming this is bad!

Winegard support is only available Monday thru Friday. Can I manually stow the dish somehow so I can travel?
Emergency Manual Stow
If unable to stow the TRAV’LER antenna, it may be necessary to use emergency manual stow. Emergency manual stow
is meant as a last resort and is not meant for common usage! To use emergency manual stow, unplug the interface
box. Then, remove the black plastic bolt from the back of the mount. Insert a 3/8th socket extension into this auxiliary
drive. Turn the auxiliary drive clockwise to lower the unit. Do not use a drill!

Georgia_Biker

Emergency Manual Stow
If unable to stow the TRAV’LER antenna, it may be necessary to use emergency manual stow. Emergency manual stow
is meant as a last resort and is not meant for common usage! To use emergency manual stow, unplug the interface
box. Then, remove the black plastic bolt from the back of the mount. Insert a 3/8th socket extension into this auxiliary
drive. Turn the auxiliary drive clockwise to lower the unit. Do not use a drill!

Many thanks - we don't leave until Tuesday, Winegard support is only available Monday thru Friday so if I can't get it resolved I can at least get it lowered - great information!