Wineguard Pathway X2

Boozecamp

Anyone using the Pathway X2? How do you like it? Is it the best portable temp use Sat System? Prefer to pay as I go RV'ing.

ptysonjr

Re: Winegaurd Patheway X2

I was looking at this today while at camping world. I came home to research it more and seems it only works with certain receivers. We have a dual tuner 722 dvr and I cannot tell if it is compatible. Maybe someone will chime in for both of us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I have a Pathway X1. Had it about a week and I keep losing channels. I have to rescan and then I pick up all the sats again. I lose 119 mostly. I am going to put it atop the RV and see if that is a problem. At this time, it is sitting on the south side slide now.

TXTiger

I have the Pathway X2. It has a bigger dish surface that the X1. Once it is set up and dialed in I almost never have to rescan. It works great. I have the 211k receiver which has a coax out which I have connected to the bedroom television. I also have an external DVR hooked up and can watch recorded programs on either the living room or bedroom TV. I use an RF-UHF remote in the bedroom to control the receiver which is in the living room. The downside is you can not watch different programming on each TV. The Pathway X2 does have two coax connections so you could get a second receiver in the bedroom and have the ability to watch two different programs at the same time.

Rschremp

We have the same set up but having problems getting all the had channels like espn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have an X1 and get excellent reception. However, if you do not use it for a week or so, you may loose some channels. That is because they send your receiver updates on a regular basis (almost daily) and if you miss enough updates your receiver gets screwed up. You can call Dish support and they can send a quick update and fix the problem.

We got a 100' cable at Walmart and have only had one instance when we could not lock on to all sats (tree problems).

The setup routine tells you if any were not found. You can view which sats your dish is receiving and the relative strength. We have been very pleased with Dish quality and customer service.

maddog

Huhmina ! Huhmina!
i have x2,,,cannot use reliably thru trailer wiring,,,too long,does not provide enough power,,,ran thru back window,,,works great...