Wiring diagram

nscaler2

It seems to me that almost half the owner questions here are in regards to the stereo and AV hookups, so having even the simplest of schematics would be nice.

But I am told those would give away too much in the way of trade secrets to the competition. Believe it or not.

Reading some of the posts here also makes me think that no 2 units are wired alike.
Sasha,
I think you hit the nail on the head. I too doubt that any two units are wired alike. Once when in the basement chasing down another problem I was in the area behind the breaker and fuse panel. The rats nest of wires there did not instill any confidence that if anything went wrong it could be traced down and repaired. At this point we just go along with our fingers crossed for luck and hope that nothing goes wrong with the electrical system. If anything does happen I don't know how ANYBODY could figure it out. What a mess!! :confused::confused:

jbeletti

Originally Posted by sasha_j
It seems to me that almost half the owner questions here are in regards to the stereo and AV hookups, so having even the simplest of schematics would be nice.

A/V diagrams have been on the website for years for several of our brands. For anyone needing an A/V diagram for their unit that is not in the Download section for their brand on the Heartland RVs site, please contact Customer Service (877-262-8032) to obtain it.

I am unable to jump into the debate on full wiring and plumbing diagrams as I have no answers for anyone on this - "at this time".

Jim