Wishing Everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Same to all!

Santa.jpg

I'm glad it is almost over . . . I work in retail and my feet hurt! :)

jayc

Legendary Member
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Jim and Bette and to all of my Heartland friends.

We're not having a white Christmas here in the Texas hill country. Predicting highs in the mid 70's but with a possibility of rain.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Jim and Bette and to all of my Heartland friends.

We're not having a white Christmas here in the Texas hill country. Predicting highs in the mid 70's but with a possibility of rain.
Rainy and warm here in Florida , wish everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
LindaW

'Lil Guy'

We would also like to wish a Merry Christmas and happy but safe New Year to the entire Heartland family. Thanks for the good times and friendship over this past year and we're looking forward to meeting more Heartlanders in the coming year as we will be able to travel at will.

Bones

No white Christmas in the central Susquehanna Valley of PA this year...near 70* Christmas Eve day and still in the 60's on Christmas Day !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think ever having such a warm Christmas. I might want to go out in my shorts. :)

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
North Pole maybe snowy but down here in Southeast Virginia, they are predicting record high of 80 tomorrow. Not what I would call an enjoyable Christmas Eve day when you are running around in an outfit made for North Pole weather.

Carol and I would like to wish all of our Heartland Forum friends a Very Merry Christmas. I'll wish everyone a Happy New Year next week, but that will come from Florida and I'll be in shorts! See a lot of you in January at the Tampa RV Show.