View Full Version : Any interest in a Fall get together????

07-30-2009, 04:23 PM
I have been back and forth on whether or not to try for a Fall Rally so I thought maybe you all might help me make a decision. I haven't bounced this off of John B. (co-leader) yet but I am pretty sure he'd be up for it. John and I had a pretty successful Rally in May this year so I thought what the heck. Let me know what you think. Haven'e really determined a time or place yet but I do know we'll try for something less costly campground wise. I have an initial thought of having it at Tomorrow's Stars in Springfield Ohio (http://www.camptimeusa.com/state/oh/stars.shtml). The charge $30 per night full hookup with 30 amp service. They have 50 amp service available but usually there are class A's using all of them. If you Google the campground you won't find much on them and what you do find is outdated. It is a pretty nice place right off route 70 at the intersection of 70 and 40. They are an RPI park for those of you that have an RPI membership. Then the fee is only $10 per night.

Well let me know and I try to do something,

Tom of Ypsi
07-30-2009, 09:24 PM
If you had the rally the weekend of Sep 25 we may be able to make it. We are planning on leaving Michigan on the 24th heading to Spring, Tx for the rally there Oct 15-18.

07-31-2009, 07:53 AM
We would probably come if it hits the weekend off work schedule. We camped at Top O' the Caves (Hocking Hills) earlier this week. It was nice, but not set up for larger units.

07-31-2009, 12:44 PM
Elaine and I would love to come! It would be our first rally!
You might want to check out Maumee Bay State Park. Cost is $26 for electric only. This is just a suggestion! Looking forward to hearing from you!

08-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Sallie and I would come if we don't have anything scheduled. We are gone Sept 23 though Oct 4th. heading for Petoskey Mi and the Finger Lakes in up state NY. Not a whole planned yet other than that.

08-20-2009, 12:25 PM
Well unfortunately I think I will have to put this one off. Was hoping for some more interests but with school starting up and all, things are getting pretty busy.

While this last minute idea was a bust please keep looking here for our Spring Rally. My plan is to have it the weekend before the National Rally in Nashville so when we leave our Ohio Rally on Sunday we would just head right to Nashville with a stop or two along the way. Food for thought.

Thank you all and safe travels,

09-27-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi Mark.... I hope you do not mind my responding... I am not a Heartland owner as of yet, but hopefully soon.... I am looking for an Oakmont to full time in.... I have spent the summer visiting various camping haunts to talk to owners of Heartland and Keystone...(also was interested in the Everest 352L front living room) but, long story short, have settled on an Oakmont.... if I may be so bold, I would love to attend a get together, even though I am still looking for my Oakmont ... if this is not appropriate, I totally understand.....