Water Line in Basement.....Hooked to Nothing

SilverRhino

While investigating a wet storage compartment on our last trip.......I discovered that a line coming from the "Winterizing Valve" was not connected to anything! I also discovered that one side of the "tee" had nothing connected to it!

The way my BC is currently plumbed.....I see no way that the pump will pick up the anti freeze and push it through the plumbing. I would assume that all the UDC are plumbed the same.......so I figured I would receive the quickest response on this forum instead of Ask the Factory.

Hopefully the attached photos show my dilemma.

Attachments

• P1010148.jpg
    P1010148.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010144.jpg
    P1010144.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 90

2010augusta

On that valve one line (i.e. The one not connected to anything with the 1/2" fitting should be connected to the water pump intake. The side of the valve with nothing attached should be hook to the fresh water tank suction line. looks like yours got attached directly to the pump.

imchud

On that valve one line (i.e. The one not connected to anything with the 1/2" fitting should be connected to the water pump intake. The side of the valve with nothing attached should be hook to the fresh water tank suction line. looks like yours got attached directly to the pump.

Opps... What he said.