New Heartland Owner -- Yeah!

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Hi Everyone -- I have found much value in this forum over the last several months as my family has been considering a Heartland 5th-wheel -- thank you all. As of today, we are the happy owners of a Sundance 3300RLB. The floorplan works well for our family and I expect it will bring years of fun and adventure.

I will pick it up this weekend -- I ended up going out of state to get a better deal than I could locally, and it being near the end of the year clearly helped. I also found a dealer that has been great to work with -- All American Coach in Sylvania, OH. I first noticed them because they carry higher quality RV brands, including Heartland of course, at appealing prices. Then I started talking with Lisa in Sales and received nothing but great service before and after the sale. I expect that will continue when I pick-up the unit, but I'll let everyone know how the Service folks are and what the PDI is like. I know there is a PDI form somewhere on this forum that I need to find again -- that will help.

So -- I just wanted to let everyone know that we are very happy to join the Owners' Forum as actually owners :)

Now the learning really begins!

SilverRhino

Congratulation & Welcom

Congratulations on your Purchase!

One of the best things about owning a HL product is this forum and all the great advice and information you will receive from a great bunch of people.........oh yeah.......they also make a really great RV!

Travel Safe!

2010augusta

Congradulation, hope you enjoy yours trailer as much as we enjoy ours. Coloardo needs some more Heartland dealers to get some better pricing.

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Congradulation, hope you enjoy yours trailer as much as we enjoy ours. Coloardo needs some more Heartland dealers to get some better pricing.

Alan -- I hope we can make it to the Colorado rally. I would love to talk about your full-timing adventures!

2010augusta

Alan -- I hope we can make it to the Colorado rally. I would love to talk about your full-timing adventures!

I don't think we'll make to a Colorado rally anytime soon. We were living in CO this time last year and while we were looking for a fifth wheel, but we are now in Washington state for the foreseeable future. I still have family in Colorado Springs, so I never know when we'll be back in the area. Take care.

Dave

Traveling Two
Congradulation on your new home!! We have a 3300SK and love the extra living room space. Get out and enjoy your Sundance.