DRV Full House

scottyb

Hello everyone. I am a former Heartland owner and possibly a future owner again. I am looking at the DRV Full House toy hauler and happened to notice on the sticker that it is manufactured by Heartland RV. I was hoping to find some information about them here. Are there any owners participating on this forum. I didn't see a Brand forum for DRV.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hello everyone. I am a former Heartland owner and possibly a future owner again. I am looking at the DRV Full House toy hauler and happened to notice on the sticker that it is manufactured by Heartland RV. I was hoping to find some information about them here. Are there any owners participating on this forum. I didn't see a Brand forum for DRV.
Several DRV pages on Facebunk

scottyb

OK thanks. Although I have a FB account. I'm not fond of using it, especially as a forum. I had a great experience here 10+ years ago and hoped that since Heartland acquired DRV there would be some activity here. I used this forum as an investigative tool before I purchased my previous Cyclone and as an information tool during the time that we owned it.

jayc

Legendary Member
Heartland bought DRV several year ago but hs kept everything seperate on both brands. The Thor forum has an active DRV forum.