PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/17/2010 to 9/19/2010

katkens
04-10-2010, 10:41 AM
9683 Palm Road, Chatham, IL 62629
Venue:

------------------------------

Double J Campground & RV Park
9683 Palm Road
Chatham, IL 62629
Nancy - Double J Campground 217-483-9998 or 1-888-483-9998 toll free
www.doublejcampground.com (http://www.doublejcampground.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee: $- No Fee
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee: $- No Fee
Details:

Number of sites held: 15
Site fee: $33 per night 10 Rig minimum per night.
Club Member Event fee: $ Per Person
Potluck: Yes
Potluck date: 9/18/2010
Potluck time: 5:00 PM

Event Leader: katkens(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=1005)
Additional Info:
Please remember to mention you are with the Heartland RV Illinois Chapter Rally when calling to make reservations. When your reservations have been made please post here or PM/E-Mail me so I can keep a list of attendee's and number of sites remaining.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

The site fee is $33 night with a minimum of 10 rigs -$35 night regular rates if minimum not met and for early arrivals. Sites will be reserved till 3 weeks prior to rally dates.

Those that attended last years rally we will be in rows N & P this year opposite area we were in last year. They are longer sites and we will be all together , all sites are full hook-ups and pull thru.

Attendees: Tentative ( T ) Reservations ( R )........Potluck

1. katkens...............Ken & Kathy ( R )...............Banana Cream Pies
2. netem................ Neil & Sharon ( R )..............Mac & cheese, Apple Crisp
3. bacaye............... Bill & Barb ( R )
4. campingcouple .....Jerry & Peggy ( R )
5. Dave Tressel.........Dave & Lee ( R )
6. kkampshop............Ken & Kathy ( R )...............Cheesey Crockpot Potatoes & Dessert
7. cookie..................Dave & Mary ( R )..............Cole Slaw
8. Paul & Nan............Paul & Nan ( R ).................Potato Salad

9. cdaniels..............Jan & Cathy ( R )
10. cemill..................CE & Jackie ( R )...............Romain Lettuce Salad
11. khalsey................Keith & Diane ( R )............Taco Salad

12. jnphobe................Jon & Patti ( R )
13. Mikemm62.............Mike & Suzanne ( R )........Baked Beans
14. traveler44.............Tom & Mary ( R ).............Jello Salad & Apple Crisp

Netem
04-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey Kenny, As usual We won't be able to say for sure until Sharon gets gets to school next year but I don't see a problem. Hope to see ya in the fall if not before. Maybe it will be warmer this time. Neil

katkens
04-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Neil looking forward to meeting up again , hope things work out for Sharon time wise. I was a little gunshy from the last rally brrr , cold it was for October. We still had a great time and met many great folks.....Kenny

Dave and Lee Tressell
05-15-2010, 12:21 PM
Are you going to provide warmer weather this year? Lookin forward to that weekend after the national.

katkens
05-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Are you going to provide warmer weather this year? Lookin forward to that weekend after the national.

Hey....Dave. Its great to see you and Lee will make it again this year. I have been working on the weather and the temps will be great. I'm still trying to work things out so it doesn't rain but have a little to do on that yet.....Kenny

kkamshop
05-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi Ken & Kathy, just found this thread.

We will make reservations this weekend for your rally, as long as you are still allowing Hoosiers to attend!
That's my birthday weekend, so good excuse to go camping!!

Kathy

katkens
05-19-2010, 09:59 PM

We will make reservations this weekend for your rally, as long as you are still allowing Hoosiers to attend!
That's my birthday weekend, so good excuse to go camping!!

Kathy

Well ,I guess so but ya'll need to behave better than last year. LOL...Looking forward to see you and Ken again , will be a great time....Kenny

Paul & Nan
05-19-2010, 10:11 PM
We will try to be there, but sure wish it was somewhere else. Hopefully this year there will not be a significant family issue. Nan

katkens
05-20-2010, 07:32 AM
We will try to be there, but sure wish it was somewhere else. Hopefully this year there will not be a significant family issue. Nan

Thanks, Nan......Glad ya'll can make it this year. It really was bad for last years rally , we had 5 last minute cancellations for family emergencies.

katkens
05-20-2010, 07:47 AM
I have added a list to the main info page for attendees , please make sure to let me know when reservations have been made. If anyone else is planning on attending the rally and I missed posting you , please let me know. We still have sites so lets go , come meet some great folks.....Kenny

cookie
05-20-2010, 10:24 AM

Kathy

Not only Hoosiers, but Cheeseheads as well.
Our reservation is in.

Peace
Dave

katkens
05-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Not only Hoosiers, but Cheeseheads as well.
Our reservation is in.

Peace
Dave

Hmmm......maybe riff raff is a better word. Only kidding, glad you and Mary can make it. I'll let you get even in Nashville........Kenny

TRAVELER07
05-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Hope you also allow Polish and Mexicans Michaganders,along with Hoosers and Cheeseballs OPPS Cheeseheads see you there We are in. TRAVELER07

kkamshop
05-24-2010, 02:46 PM
OK, Ken & Kathy we are registered!!

katkens
05-24-2010, 03:25 PM
OK, Ken & Kathy we are registered!!

Ok....I gotcha....thanks......Kenny

bacaye
07-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Just wanted to let you know we confirmed our reservation. We will arrive on the 16th and leave on the 20th. We have to work with the kennel so these are dates available...The reservation is under Barbara Yelliott. Thanks, Barb

katkens
07-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Just wanted to let you know we confirmed our reservation. We will arrive on the 16th and leave on the 20th. We have to work with the kennel so these are dates available...The reservation is under Barbara Yelliott. Thanks, Barb

Thanks, Barb . I will get the list updated and bring the critters with you we have a herd they can play with , if you have dogs that is......Kenny

TRAVELER07
07-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Kenny and Kat, Sorry we will not be able to make the rally, got a job; and Blanca said "If I want a new extra reserve fuel tank we need to work camp to save the money" again SORRY Rick

katkens
07-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Kenny and Kat, Sorry we will not be able to make the rally, got a job; and Blanca said "If I want a new extra reserve fuel tank we need to work camp to save the money" again SORRY Rick

Sorry to hear you and Blanca can't make it , was looking forward to meeting up again. Good luck and don't work to hard. I agree on the tank , sure is nice to have, sure like mine.....Kenny

katkens
07-30-2010, 08:01 AM
Just a reminder reserved sites will be relinquished 3 weeks prior to rally. If you have made reservations and I have not updated you on the attendee list , please let me know. If anyone has been missed on my list or thinking about attending post here on the forum or pm/e-mail me.....Kenny

khalsey
08-05-2010, 03:29 PM
We just made reservations for the rally. Will be coming in on Sept. 15 and leaving on Sept. 19. See ya then.
Keith & Diane Halsey

katkens
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM
We just made reservations for the rally. Will be coming in on Sept. 15 and leaving on Sept. 19. See ya then.
Keith & Diane Halsey

Thanks Keith, glad ya'll can make it , be nice to meet up again. We will be there early too , see ya soon......Kenny

Paul & Nan
08-05-2010, 11:52 PM
We are finishing day 40 of our 45 day RV caravan to Alaska, no phone service here in the Yukon. Will make our reservations when we get back to the lower 48 in about 10 days. After being gone from home for 8 months hope we can stand to go again. We have seen lots of Heartland products up here, more than we have seen down below. See ya all in September. Nan

katkens
08-06-2010, 02:25 AM
We are finishing day 40 of our 45 day RV caravan to Alaska, no phone service here in the Yukon. Will make our reservations when we get back to the lower 48 in about 10 days. After being gone from home for 8 months hope we can stand to go again. We have seen lots of Heartland products up here, more than we have seen down below. See ya all in September. Nan

Thanks for the update . I hope you took a lot of pictures and ready to tell us about your grand adventure......Kenny

bacaye
08-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Nicknames....I have seen several so what do they call us in Illinois???? Almost afraid to ask...lol

cdaniels
08-11-2010, 05:38 AM
Last year we had to cancel at the last minute. I couldn't get off from work due to a death of a family member of the other gal in the office. We are going to try it again this year and hopefully everything will work out. We are really looking forward to it.

katkens
08-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Thanks Jan & Cathy got ya updated on my list and looking forward to meeting up. I hope you know I can't remove you from the list 2 years in a row , so ya have to come, only kidding. It will be a fun gathering a lot of great Heartlanders will be there and always have a great time....Kenny

Netem
08-11-2010, 09:53 AM
OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. We will get there the 16 th after Sharon gets off work. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring for the pot luck?

katkens
08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. We will get there the 16 th after Sharon gets off work. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring for the pot luck?

Thanks Neil , about time you arround to this , bet Sharon got ya kick started. LOL....Will get something started for potluck , thanks see ya soon.....Kenny

cookie
08-11-2010, 04:43 PM
OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring ?

Neil, didn't you get the memo? Kenny said you are supposed to bring lots of beer.

Peace
Dave

katkens
08-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Neil, didn't you get the memo? Kenny said you are supposed to bring lots of beer.

Peace
Dave

Dave .......forgot to send yours......margaritas....JimB is not coming so we won't need as much as usual........I will at least provide the ice and blender........Kenny

Netem
08-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Dave, I don't drink beer but I've been known to sip on the green stuff.

Kenny, I guess I'm going to have to eat Jim Bs share of the deserts. Sorry Jim

jbeletti
08-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks for having my back on desserts, Neil :)

And Dave on the Margaritas :)

Gonna miss you guys but I will be hanging out with Jim and Cheryl and a bunch of other club members at the Hershey RV show - woo hoo!

Have fun guys,

Jim

Mikemm62
08-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Kenny,
It's true.. they are going to let me out long enough to go to your rally ...that is if I can sneak across the boarder .. will be there Wednesday sometime...

Mike and Suzanne

katkens-DW
08-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Wow Mike that's great I can't wait to see you and Suzanne again hopefully I will feel better and will be able to walk. I will have the coffee ready for you!! Kathy

traveler44
08-14-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi. Ken and Kathy- Mary made reservations this morning and we will be there on the 16th through 19th. See ya all then.--Tom and Mary

katkens-DW
08-14-2010, 05:58 PM
That's great Tom we will see you there we are going to be there on the 12th -?.

Netem
08-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Kenny and Kathy, This looks like this might be your biggest rally yet. Good job guys :)

katkens-DW
08-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Thanks Neil but we couldn't do it with out all the great people of IL and surrounding states IN, WI,PA, MI and lets not forget MO. Thanks everyone you are the Best!!!!!!

kkamshop
08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Kathy, how's the knee??

katkens-DW
08-15-2010, 12:31 PM
It's doing okay the doctor does not want me walking on it only when I have to and using a walker for the next 4 wks so maybe by rally time it will be better if not I will have to have a parcel knee replacement so only time will tell. I am going bug nuts just sitting here and now I know why folks watch soaps cause everything els is reruns. I haven't started watching them yet. See you all soon Kathy

kkamshop
08-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Just do what the doc says, I'm watching the Colts first preseason game. They are doing pretty good right now, but the first string guys are already on the bench.

Score is 10-7 Colts early in the 2nd qtr.

jbeletti
08-17-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey IL rally gang,

I just watched the Springfield, IL episode of Man vs. Food. Adam went to Cozy Dog (http://www.cozydogdrivein.com/) for the original corn dogs and to Firebrand Chili where he did a food challenge. I LOVE, LOVE corn dogs. Someone needs to sample the Cozy Dogs! Looks like I might be able to drop by there (http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=2935+So.+Sixth+Street+Springfield,+IL+62703&fb=1&gl=us&hnear=&cid=0,0,2873928433123513805&ei=95xqTOCkNpKengeFg8y2AQ&ved=0CBgQnwIwAA&hq=2935+So.+Sixth+Street+Springfield,+IL+62703&ll=39.763488,-89.648545&spn=0.004932,0.01016&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A) next time through Springfield if I call ahead, drop Nancy as I roll by slowly, then park 2 blocks north in a shopping plaza lot :)

Paul & Nan
08-17-2010, 12:59 PM
We made reservations at Double J-arriving 9/16. Will keep watching for potluck plans, etc. Nan

katkens
08-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I would like to get some ideas for meat for our potluck. The Heartland Club will be providing the meat and members the side dishes and desserts. I was thinking of BBQ pulled pork and brisket from Hickory River BBQ or ideas from rally attendees. I have never ate there so if anyone has let me know , good or bad. If you have other place suggestions or not interested in BBQ let me know and we can go from there......Kenny

http://www.hickoryriver.com/index.html

kkamshop
08-17-2010, 10:20 PM
We love bbq!!!

Netem
08-18-2010, 07:37 AM
We also love BBQ :)

jbeletti
08-18-2010, 07:43 AM
My "in absentia" vote would be BBQ too :)

katkens
08-18-2010, 08:19 AM
My "in absentia" vote would be BBQ too :)

Jim I will e-mail you some , don't want you to feel left out......Kenny

jnbhobe
08-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Patti's vote is for BBQ, Sounds good to me too.

cookie
08-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok, we vote for BBQ as well. Mmm.

Peace
Dave

Mikemm62
08-18-2010, 06:56 PM
BBQ sounds good to us ...

Mike

katkens
08-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Ok! It looks like BBQ , so now we can start a list for side dishes for potluck. If you will post what you plan to bring or PM me I will list it on the first page of post by your name. It will be helpful so we don't have to many of the same dish.......Kenny

P.S.....If anyone else is interested in joining us , please let me know sites will be turned back to CG very shortly or time for me to see about adding a few extra sites.

jnbhobe
08-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Good deal on BBQ now I have to think of something to go with it

cookie
08-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Kenny, cole slaw goes good with BBQ. So that's what Mary is making for the pot luck.

Peace
Dave

khalsey
08-20-2010, 11:31 AM
Diane said she would make a taco salad.

Paul & Nan
08-20-2010, 10:12 PM
I could make potato salad nan

katkens
08-21-2010, 07:50 AM
I could make potato salad nan

That sounds good I love potato salad, with Marys cole slaw and Dianes taco salad I'm ready to eat. Then again Kathy says I'm always ready to eat.....Thanks Kenny

Netem
08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Sharon says she is making homemade Mac and Cheese and apple crisp

kkamshop
08-22-2010, 05:28 PM
I'll bring cheesy crockpot potatoes and a dessert

bacaye
08-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Ok...so I am still thinking about what I will bring!!! I promise I will decided before long...

katkens
08-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Ok...so I am still thinking about what I will bring!!! I promise I will decided before long...

Ah, anticipation! You know our minds will be running wild with thoughts of what your bringing
decisions , decisions......Kenny

katkens
08-30-2010, 02:04 PM
Ok...Just got our 14th reservation added , starting to look good. Its still time to book reservations if your looking for a fun time and meet great folks. We will have a lot of rv knowledgeable members to show you there mods and floor plans. We have at least 3 rigs with the new Level up hydraulics to gander at also......Kenny

traveler44
09-05-2010, 08:06 AM
Hey Kenny! Mary decided on jello salad and apple crisp. Looks like a great bunch of people coming this year. I will have to start looking up whos who so I don't get too mixed up. Had deep sliver cut out of my foot but hope to be done hobbeling by the time we get there. Just seems like it slows me down alot. Tom and Mary

katkens
09-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Thanks Tom got the list updated. I'm sorry to hear about your bum wheel , guess you can hang with Kathy she is still hobbling since her knee surgery. I was kinda depending on your help throwing Kathy back in the trailer , the steps will be fun for her. I guess I will have to figure out how many helium balloons it will take to lift her up and float her in the door.....Kenny

traveler44
09-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Kenny! If you get one of those toy haulers you can just push her up the ramp or get her one of those ATVs and just stay out of her way.--- Tom M.

katkens
09-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Kenny! If you get one of those toy haulers you can just push her up the ramp or get her one of those ATVs and just stay out of her way.--- Tom M.

Does sound pretty cool but don't think my bank acount could handle the strain. Lets see new rig , atv, bigger truck and ulcers, oh my. Just to let everyone know donations will be accepted at any U.S Bank in my name for the cause , cash accepted also.....Kenny

Netem
09-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Got the new slide motor today and got it installed so with my new tires I think I'm ready to rally :)

katkens
09-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Got the new slide motor today and got it installed so with my new tires I think I'm ready to rally :)

Dang it Neil I was so looking forward to watching you crank that puppy out by hand. :DGetting close see ya there in a few.....Kenny

bacaye
09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
I am laughing Kenny...Kipper would probably have part of the "herd" for dinner!!!

bacaye
09-08-2010, 10:35 AM
Kenny, The problem is ...I am still thinking so it might be a surprise. We had to make another trip to St. Louis to have work done on our air conditioner..AGAIN!!! At least this time they replaced it. We had water from that one, water from the second one they put in bedroom two weeks ago, and water from the kitchen sink...Not a flood for sure but enough to irritate and occupied our thoughts..so my excuse right now. I think our dealer decided that my smile was pasted on my face so maybe a good idea to get things right this time. Bill told me not to keep quiet about what I wanted done so I gave them my "teacher' version of my way or else!!!! I think the smile is pasted on their face now LOL.. Looking forward to the rally..

katkens
09-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Thought would post a link for things to do in Springfield and guys ,there is a classic car show in town . http://www.visit-springfieldillinois.com/

http://www.familyevents.com/event/158

Paul & Nan
09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
It is now iffy if we make it, truck has been in the shop for 2 weeks. Had to have all 8 injetors replaced, in the process one of the glow plugs broke off due to rust. Now further work to get that out. Not to mention the major $$$$$$ it is still not done. Hopefully we will make it this year. Nan

kkamshop
09-11-2010, 09:45 AM
It is now iffy if we make it, truck has been in the shop for 2 weeks. Had to have all 8 injetors replaced, in the process one of the glow plugs broke off due to rust. Now further work to get that out. Not to mention the major $$$$$$ it is still not done. Hopefully we will make it this year. Nan

Nan, you may want to ask if the injectors are covered by the recall service bulletin or under the emissions part of your warranty (if you are under 100,000 miles).

We had some replaced a while back for no charge.

kkamshop
09-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Ken and/or Kathy, are there any plans for Friday's evening meal? We should arrive early afternoon, didn't know if we were dining in, out or otherwise, LOL!

Paul & Nan
09-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the info, printed for Paul to look at. We will be calling dealer in the morning to see where things stand. Nan

katkens-DW
09-12-2010, 08:39 PM
no just a campfire or we can see what everyone wants to do.we are already here and Jon and patti we are just waiting for everyonr els. see you soon

cookie
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Kat, see you Monday afternoon. We just got home this evening and will be leaving in the am.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo
09-12-2010, 10:14 PM
Kat, see you Monday afternoon. We just got home this evening and will be leaving in the am.

Peace
Dave

Hey Dave,,, when you see Kathy,,, give her a big ole HUG for me....OK? And,,, you could shake ole Kenny's hand I guess....

Jim M

Paul & Nan
09-13-2010, 10:54 AM
Well, just got a call from our dealer, the truck will not be ready in time to make the rally. They are having to order a new head. We would like to try and make the Saturday evening potluck, if that would be OK. Nan

katkens-DW
09-13-2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear about your truck . that would be great if you could come to the pot luck we would love to have you guys.Kathy

cookie
09-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Well we pulled into Double J Campground today. You can never get to a rally too early ya know.
Only thing is there are more rigs here from out of state then from IL.
But I know that wont last long....C'mon Flatlanders....lets rally.

Peace
Dave

kkamshop
09-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Having a great time at the Illinois Chapter rally - Ken & Kathy have ordered really nice weather and the company couldn't be nicer!

We are spending lots of time touring each other's units and comparing notes and wish lists :)

cookie
09-18-2010, 08:19 PM
kkamshop is right, the company couldn't be nicer. Ken and Kathy (katkens) did have nice weather for us......................untill now. The lightning and wind and rain did manage to disperse the crowd around the campfire this evening.
Cemills has been running around with his camera and will be posting some pics.
Untill then, here is a little teaser.

Peace
Dave

jnbhobe
09-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Ditto; Kenny & Kathy have done a fantastic job with the whole rally. Patti & I have met a lot of new friends and got to see some old friends too, we have had a great time.

bacaye
09-18-2010, 09:49 PM
I have to agree. This weekend has been the best. Wondering if we want to try and be together more if we could schedule a spring rally and a fall rally???? Make the spring rally a camping weekend just to be together and do what we want on the spur of the moment or we make a point that we all attend another rally or two.
I am for keeping this group together!!! Now that I feel better it is almost time to go home!!!! At least Kipper will be happy camper Monday when we rescue him from the kennel...
Have a safe trip home if you are leaving tomorrow..

Paul & Nan
09-18-2010, 10:51 PM
Sorry we did not make it for the potluck. Still don't have truck back to go camping and other stuff got in the way today. Glad you all had a great time. Nan

Netem
09-19-2010, 08:13 AM
Sharon and I also have had a good time and was great to see old friends and make some new ones. Thanks to Kenny and Kathy for doing a great job as usual.

cookie
09-19-2010, 08:38 AM
For those of us that had a chance to try some of Suzanne's yummy French toast, HERE (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/18479-RECIPE-Breads-Really-Yummy-French-Toast?p=143061) is a link to the recipe. It is good.
If you didn't get to try it..........too bad...........so sad. :(

Peace
Dave

katkens-DW
09-19-2010, 01:49 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the ladies who helped me. I am not getting around very good and Patti Holbert(Thanks Jon) she was my right hand lady. We did have a great time CE took pictures for us THANK YOU CE. Been saying good bye all morning and that was sad but will see everyone soon down the road so everyone travel safe and see you at the next rally. Thanks again to everyone. Kathy

kkamshop
09-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Made it home safe and sound - had to drive through some leftover rain near Indy, but nothing (nada, as in no rain) here at home we are still in a drought.

Thanks to all for making this rally a fun time, we really should do this more often!

katkens-DW
09-20-2010, 11:27 AM
Ken & Kathy so glad you got home safe and sound and WHAT ABOUT THE COLTS!!! I know it was the T-shirt Thanks again.

katkens-DW
09-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Well had to say good bye to more friends today. Everyone travel Safe. Thanks again everyone Kathy & Kenny

traveler44
09-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi! Great Rally and Great People. We will try to get there a couple of days earlier next year. Ken and Kathy you did a terrific job-- Thanks. Mary thought the truck would pull the hills down here in Missouri better with the A/C off so we opened our widows. A huge bug flew in and landed on my shirt under my chin. I tried to flip it out with the back of my hand. The truck wandered over into the next lane so I corrected pretty quick, This caused the Bighorn to fishtail. Mary wasn't very happy about that. I am happy there wasn't anybody beside us. We are safe at the KOA in Springfield MO. anyway. Tom M.

Mikemm62
09-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Ken & kathy,
Just wanted to Thank you guys for all the hard work you put into making it a great rally, we really enjoyed ourselves. and I only had to go back for Suzanne twice. Look forward to next years

Mike & Suzanne

kkamshop
09-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Ken & Kathy so glad you got home safe and sound and WHAT ABOUT THE COLTS!!! I know it was the T-shirt Thanks again.

Peyton and the BLUE Crew did us proud alright - Poor Eli !!

cemill
09-21-2010, 08:08 AM
Pictures of the rally are posted on HOG, take a look.

Click here (//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=42814) :)

katkens
09-21-2010, 05:30 PM
Pictures of the rally are posted on HOG, take a look.

Click here (//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=42814) :)

Great job CE the pictures turned out great, thanks bunches......Kenny

katkens
09-21-2010, 05:44 PM
I would like to thank all the volunteers who helped Kathy and I get things ready,thanks so much. I have to say the Lady's kept us in breakfast and dinner sweet treats all weekend and I will hate having to go back to Cheerios for breakfast. I think I only gained 9 pounds so thats not to bad , I didn't have JimB there competing for food so I got more this year.

I sincerely thank all our club members for making this a special time and another chance to meet and make new friends. Y'all were the greatest and thanks for the kind words.

katkens-DW
09-21-2010, 06:44 PM
CE, the pictures look great you did a great job for us thank you very much.

cookie
09-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Nice pics CE. They look great.

Peace
Dave

cdaniels
09-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Hope it's not too late to thank Ken and Kathy for all of their hard work. We would also like to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome at our first rally. We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing everyone again!:o

Jan and Cathy

P.S. Great pictures.

Paul & Nan
09-26-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry we did not make it-again-We did finally get our truck back late this Friday, the 24th. We are hoping to go out this week to test the truck. Maybe we will see some of you in Texas this winter. We will be in Mission. Nan