PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

jbeletti
05-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the Maryland Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leaders are:

* Mike and Ann Walker (mjatwalker) (profile (//heartlandowners.org/member.php?do=getinfo&u=5357))

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of Maryland

SouthernNights
05-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Wow!!! Congratulations Mike and Ann.

I think it is great that MD now has two great chapter Leaders.

jbeletti
05-24-2010, 11:17 AM
Congratulations Mike and Ann on becoming the Founding Leaders for the Maryland Chapter. I know you will do great. Just have fun with it. And, you'll be starting out your chapter with 12 club members in MD :)

C'mon Marylanders - let's rally around them and hear it for Mike and Ann!

Jim

davebennington
05-24-2010, 12:13 PM
Mike and Ann have some ideas floating around already, they will do good.

Dave

dbylinski
05-24-2010, 03:19 PM
Mike & Ann you are awesome for stepping up to lead Maryland to one more East Coast Rally a year. I gotta hit the boss up for more vacation! Congratulations and we'll talk real soon!

f250dieseldad
05-24-2010, 03:28 PM
Congratulations Mike and Ann. I know you will do a great job. Hey Eric, just think another rally!! Maybe next year we can start at NC then SC, then VA, then Maryland, and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!

trdeal
05-24-2010, 03:34 PM
Congratulations Mike and Ann, We know that you guys will do a great job!

jmaguire
05-24-2010, 05:04 PM
Welcome, and thanks for taking the lead in Maryland. We are near Salisbury. Our schedules are a little tight right now, but let us know if we can help.
John and kim

mjatwalker
05-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks John and Kim, The first rally will be next year not sure where or when just yet. Help is allways welcome and if you guys know of good camrgrounds
on your side of the shore let us know. We will keep everyone posted as to what is going on as we move foward.

cjhicks
05-24-2010, 11:33 PM
Way to go, we know that you two will do a awesome job and you can count on Judy and I to help out with anything that is needed. I heard that there is a very nice private campground near Deep Creek Lake .

Ray LeTourneau
05-25-2010, 07:54 AM
Ann & Michael, Thanks for stepping up and taking the reins of Heartlands MD Chapter. Have fun with it.

jayc
05-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Mike and Ann, have fun with the Maryland chapter. Good luck!

wyealbert
06-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Any rallies planned this year?

mjatwalker
06-15-2010, 08:34 PM
No plans for this year. We are looking for a campground for the first rally next year.

MrsSouthernNights
06-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Grats to Mike and Ann! Let me know if I can help in any way! Maybe Larry and I will turn up in MD! Who knows, we may be getting the same disease that Eric and

John have! LOL Always great to be with friends! 9020

Flying Dutchman
06-16-2010, 03:29 PM
It is contagious. Take all precautions available, or not. I do like the company though, the rally-aholics meetings are getting quite crowded. The more, the merrier ... :angel:

Best to you Ann and Mike. You know we will be there.

mjatwalker
06-16-2010, 03:42 PM
Thanks, Eric and Dorothy for your support. It would not be a rally without you guys! I'm not sure the rally-aholics hall is going to hold us all! But we are having fun.

Recovered from 25-May-2010
06-16-2010, 04:31 PM
This is sort of giving "Friends of Heartland" a new meaning :) Do we need a person's name? Friends of Harvey (Heartland RV)?

I'm just sayin' :) :)

dbylinski
06-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh Jim, Good one!

Freckles
06-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Congrat's Mike & Ann for take the lead as the founding Leaders for MD , you guys will do great !! Plus you already got a Mascot (jake the snake)

SouthernNights
06-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks, Eric and Dorothy for your support. It would not be a rally without you guys! I'm not sure the rally-aholics hall is going to hold us all! But we are having fun.

The best way to deal with temptation and addiction is to give in to it. There is alot less guilt that way. :D

ringhanger
06-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Ann & Mike, Bonnie & Clyde said hello to Kelsey & Chance also. Keep us in mind an on your mailing list for the Maryland Chapter news. If there is anything we can do - just ask, otherwise we will not get in the way.
Ringhanger

cableman
06-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Can't wait to here of a location and to see everybody again. Hopefully we will be able to attend. Congadulations and good luck, yuns will do great i'm sure.

greatheron
09-23-2011, 01:01 PM
I am looking for a contact to look into joining the chapter. We (Craig and Connie Zinter) purchased a Bighorn 3610RL last fall at the Heshey, PA show. We have only been camping in it approx. 7 times and were hoping there was a eastern shore chapter to join up with to "share and compare". Please contact me at greatheron@hughes.net. Look forward to hearing from someone!

jimtoo
09-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Hi greatheron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed. I'm sure someone will be contacting you soon. You can check the portal page for rallies in your area also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mjatwalker
09-24-2011, 08:19 AM
I am looking for a contact to look into joining the chapter. We (Craig and Connie Zinter) purchased a Bighorn 3610RL last fall at the Heshey, PA show. We have only been camping in it approx. 7 times and were hoping there was a eastern shore chapter to join up with to "share and compare". Please contact me at greatheron@hughes.net. Look forward to hearing from someone!

Craig and Connie We sent you a e-mail. Thanks for your interest.:o