Introduction

jbeletti

Welcome to the Maryland Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leaders are:

* Mike and Ann Walker (mjatwalker) (profile)

The boundaries of this chapter are: Entire state of Maryland

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Wow!!! Congratulations Mike and Ann.

I think it is great that MD now has two great chapter Leaders.

jbeletti

Congratulations Mike and Ann on becoming the Founding Leaders for the Maryland Chapter. I know you will do great. Just have fun with it. And, you'll be starting out your chapter with 12 club members in MD :)

C'mon Marylanders - let's rally around them and hear it for Mike and Ann!

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mike & Ann you are awesome for stepping up to lead Maryland to one more East Coast Rally a year. I gotta hit the boss up for more vacation! Congratulations and we'll talk real soon!

f250dieseldad

Congratulations Mike and Ann. I know you will do a great job. Hey Eric, just think another rally!! Maybe next year we can start at NC then SC, then VA, then Maryland, and on and on and on!!!!!!!!!!!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Mike and Ann, We know that you guys will do a great job!

jmaguire

Welcome, and thanks for taking the lead in Maryland. We are near Salisbury. Our schedules are a little tight right now, but let us know if we can help.
John and kim

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks John and Kim, The first rally will be next year not sure where or when just yet. Help is allways welcome and if you guys know of good camrgrounds
on your side of the shore let us know. We will keep everyone posted as to what is going on as we move foward.

cjhicks

Way to go, we know that you two will do a awesome job and you can count on Judy and I to help out with anything that is needed. I heard that there is a very nice private campground near Deep Creek Lake .

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Grats to Mike and Ann! Let me know if I can help in any way! Maybe Larry and I will turn up in MD! Who knows, we may be getting the same disease that Eric and

John have! LOL Always great to be with friends! eyore6.gif

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
It is contagious. Take all precautions available, or not. I do like the company though, the rally-aholics meetings are getting quite crowded. The more, the merrier ... :angel:

Best to you Ann and Mike. You know we will be there.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks, Eric and Dorothy for your support. It would not be a rally without you guys! I'm not sure the rally-aholics hall is going to hold us all! But we are having fun.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrat's Mike & Ann for take the lead as the founding Leaders for MD , you guys will do great !! Plus you already got a Mascot (jake the snake)