Introduction

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Thanks, Eric and Dorothy for your support. It would not be a rally without you guys! I'm not sure the rally-aholics hall is going to hold us all! But we are having fun.

The best way to deal with temptation and addiction is to give in to it. There is alot less guilt that way. :D

ringhanger

Hi Ann & Mike, Bonnie & Clyde said hello to Kelsey & Chance also. Keep us in mind an on your mailing list for the Maryland Chapter news. If there is anything we can do - just ask, otherwise we will not get in the way.
Ringhanger

cableman

Can't wait to here of a location and to see everybody again. Hopefully we will be able to attend. Congadulations and good luck, yuns will do great i'm sure.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
I am looking for a contact to look into joining the chapter. We (Craig and Connie Zinter) purchased a Bighorn 3610RL last fall at the Heshey, PA show. We have only been camping in it approx. 7 times and were hoping there was a eastern shore chapter to join up with to "share and compare". Please contact me at greatheron@hughes.net. Look forward to hearing from someone!

jimtoo

Hi greatheron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed. I'm sure someone will be contacting you soon. You can check the portal page for rallies in your area also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
I am looking for a contact to look into joining the chapter. We (Craig and Connie Zinter) purchased a Bighorn 3610RL last fall at the Heshey, PA show. We have only been camping in it approx. 7 times and were hoping there was a eastern shore chapter to join up with to "share and compare". Please contact me at greatheron@hughes.net. Look forward to hearing from someone!

Craig and Connie We sent you a e-mail. Thanks for your interest.:eek: