Just gotta say

robnmo

Our Cyclone 3612 has traveled from Indiana, to Colorado Springs then into Denver and back to Indiana, was home for 4 days then to Tennesse then on to Texas for 12 days then back to Tennesse and back home. (approx 6K miles in all) This is our 1st ever RV we had the wall seperate PRIOR to any travels and Heartland didn't step up they literally JUMPED up and took care of the problem and at OUR convience, and in all the travels in the last 5 weeks the trouble we've had is 1 screw fell out of the fender skirting. We got home, I put in an aluminum screw and a dab of white paint on the head and bingo good as new. This thing has performed beyond our expectatations and for the 1st time in all our trips the last 32 yrs we did NOT WANT TO COME HOME we could have kept right on going............look out next year when retirement kicks in. :D and on top of it every campground we pulled into we had people walkby and either stare at it or come up and ask questions about it..........even had our supper interrupted on 4 occassions to give a tour. WE LOVE IT. Thank you Heartland and thanks to all the members on this forum that gave us the insight to make modifications and help get us started with all the tips from things to watch, check on, and slight changes to make life easier on the road. Life isn't good it's GREEEEEEEEEAT! :D

goodtruck

It is really nice to hear the good storys and that people are not having troble with Heartland ours has been great and like you are chompping at the bit to retire so we get to use it everyday.

ChopperBill

Ours is parked up in the WY mountains and we are have the same satisfaction as you experienced. Everything is working as should. Sure, I have tinkered with some trim and some do-dads and probably would have done a few things different if I built it. Folks have stopped by and are floored by the appearance. We have only towed ours a total of 150 miles but I still opted for the Goodyears. Unfortunately posts like these don't get much press time so not many folks see 'em. Seems like the belly aching posts go on forever though.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Very refreshing and good to hear but you might try using the trailer a little more than you do.
I think you had 4 days in there where it just sat at your house. :D

Thanks for posting your experience.

tom

Thanks for the great news with your Cyclone. Heartland does care about the people that own there product and tow it done the road. Stay safe and happy camping.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Wow Rob, I can hear the excitement here in Jersey!. But I couldn't agree more about the ease of dealing with Heartland. For years, I have been saying that most companies care most about the bottom line and that customer satisfaction was a thing of the past, this has not been the case for Heartland.
I am happy that your experience was all positive and that instead of headaches, you are busy making memories.
We love our Cyclone but never expected to make such good friends as a bonus when we joined the heartland Owners Group.
I hope you are able to attend a rally during your travels as that may determine where you travel after retirement.
Thank you also for sharing this with us..
Safe travels....

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Like the others have posted, it great to hear a "good news" story once in a while.

Believe me when I say, I hate reading the horror stories of spring, frame, axle and other posts where owners are having problems. I rarely respond to those posts because there isn't much we can do to help the owner other than to wish them luck in getting their coach back on the road and being a satisfied owner.

I really believe Heartland does all they can, within reason, to make everyone happy. I for one have had very little to complain about regarding our rig.
Like others, we have had a few issues and have had them taken care of with good results. Also like most others, I like to tinker and take care of what I can on my own. This way, I'm happy with the outcome and know for sure what has been done.

I still feel, regardless of what a few others have said, Heartland is doing a great job.

wdk450

Gang:
Could I just suggest that a little more thought about thread titles is in order. We have threads putting down Heartland and vendors specifically in the thread title which people skim when looking over the forum; but here we have a thread telling how great Heartland is, with an obscure title most thread skimmers might pass over.
I also applaud you for relating generally how good Heartland products are, and how Heartland immediately stepped up when there was a problem. We don't have to exaggerate the positives, but these positive posts can't but help all of our RV's resale values.

robnmo

Gang:
Could I just suggest that a little more thought about thread titles is in order. We have threads putting down Heartland and vendors specifically in the thread title which people skim when looking over the forum; but here we have a thread telling how great Heartland is, with an obscure title most thread skimmers might pass over.
I also applaud you for relating generally how good Heartland products are, and how Heartland immediately stepped up when there was a problem. We don't have to exaggerate the positives, but these positive posts can't but help all of our RV's resale values.

My apologizes for not making a clear titled post. I was simply relaying our experience when I wrote it and not thinking about a bottom line or helping "resale values", guess I'm just not wired that way, the internet is full of product/people bashing websites and posts be it a forum or a gossipy garbage website, if people choose to search them out, but even a clear titled post like "Heartlands the best" could be twisted into accusations of being written by a Heartland employee/stockholder/or someone that might gain monetarily from bolstering their product. It's life on the internet and the real world, alot of people tend to find and talk about the bad and let the good pass by without rememberance. Again I apologize, I'll go back to lurking and getting info for our RV from the experienced ones here.

tmcran

My apologizes for not making a clear titled post. I was simply relaying our experience when I wrote it and not thinking about a bottom line or helping "resale values", guess I'm just not wired that way, the internet is full of product/people bashing websites and posts be it a forum or a gossipy garbage website, if people choose to search them out, but even a clear titled post like "Heartlands the best" could be twisted into accusations of being written by a Heartland employee/stockholder/or someone that might gain monetarily from bolstering their product. It's life on the internet and the real world, alot of people tend to find and talk about the bad and let the good pass by without rememberance. Again I apologize, I'll go back to lurking and getting info for our RV from the experienced ones here.

I for one don't see any reason for you to offer an apology. It is your post,your title and thoughts. Heaven for bid we start trying to tell folks what to think, what to post or what to title their post. I for one don't worry about my resale. If the product is good it's gonna sell.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Well said TC. I think most forum members browse daily and I personally use the "new posts" tab to get to them. When I saw the title, "Just gotta say", curiosity got me. I wondered, gotta say what? Rob & Mo, don't go anywhere, keep browsing and keep on posting. Travel Safe!

tmcran

Ray, I agree. I wanted to see what "just gotta say" had to say...and what he said was fine. So with that heading he got a lot of attention and his point across...Lets all be safe for sure.