PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

trdeal
05-15-2011, 05:00 AM
100 Sowers Rd, Linwood, NC 28681
Venue:

------------------------------

Crosswinds Family Campground
100 Sowers Rd
Linwood, NC 27299
Glenda or Author 336-853-4567
www.crosswindsfamilycampground.com (http://www.crosswindsfamilycampground.com)
Pets ok?: Yes
Pet Fee:
WiFi available: Yes
WiFi Fee:
Details:

Number of sites held: 23. Site numbers C1-C15(all pull thru)and site numbers B1-B8(back in)
Site fee: $$31.00 per night.
Club Member Event fee:
Non-Club Member fee: $20.00 per rig
Dinner date: 10/8/2011 Lexington BBQ provided by the NC HOC. Everyone asked to bring a side item
Dinner time: 7:00

Event Leader: trdeal(click to contact) (//heartlandowners.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=360)
Additional Info:
I-85 is under construction in this area.Please be aware of changing traffic patterns. Once arriving at 100 Sowers rd. follow (Campground) signs to the campground.
There are many historic sites and activities in this area (the famous Lexington BBQ for one). More details on event activities coming soon.

Here is the most recent info concerning traffic conditions to the campground:

Directions:
Traveling Southbound I-85, Exit 85, Clark Rd. Right turn at end of ramp, 500 ft, left turn at stop sign onto Old Salisbury Rd. Continue 1 mile to stop sign at NC Hwy 150. Go straight across NC Hwy 150, approximately 1/4 mile. Right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right.

Attention!! Traveling Northbound I-85, Use Exit 86, Belmont Rd and follow signs for Detour to NC Hwy 150. At the intersection of Hwy 150, go straight across Hwy 150. In approximately 1/4 mile, make a right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right!

For a list of the area attractions please click on the link below.

http://crosswindsfamilycampground.com/areaattractions.html

Schedule of Events
(Tenative Schedule)

Friday 5:00 pm for those interested we will meet at Site C1 for a potluck dinner.Bring your dinner and come over and fellowship at Terry and Renee's

Friday night 6:30- Meet and Greet around the campfire.Bring your marshmellow roasting sticks.Terry and Renee will provide the marshmellows and the stuff for smores.

Saturday morning 9:00- Coffee and Doughnuts in Pavillion

Diesel Truck talk. (Time to be announced)

Take a trip with us to get a taste of North Carolina's largest Banana Split 1:00 (Depart from site 1)

High Rock Nursery Corn Maze 3:00 (Bring 5 canned items per person for a 3 dollar discount.)

Saturday 7:00 pm -until.... Dinner and campfire: Club will provide Lexington Pork BBQ. Everyone plan on bringing a side dish and your own beverage.Come prepared to tell a few of your favorite camping stories.

Sunday 8:30 AM Coffee and Doughnuts at the Pavilion

Sunday 9:00 AM-9:30 AM- Sunday Service- Nathaniel Cline will be speaking.

Sunday 1:00 pm Carolina Panthers vs New Orleans Saints Site C1
Bring your favorite snacks and join as we cheer on the Panthers

Attendee List

Terry and Renee Deal (trdeal) Site C1
Phil and Becky Smith (Phil Smith) Site C2
Lance and Kem Duguay (lduguay) Site C3
Donnie and Sandy Tesh (Dtesh) Site C4
Kim and Teresa Pannell (Pannell) Site C5
Bob Seelig Site C6
Rodney and Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) Site C7
Larry and Samantha Bandstra (SouthernNights) Site C8
Gary and Dian Capen (GanDCapen) Site C9
Troy,Shannon,Bryson Phillips (troybilt) C10
Ed and Barbara Rauch (Ed) Site C11
Eric and Dorothy Van Opstal (Flying Dutchman)Site C12
Dave and Julie Yokum (davebenningtone) Site 13

dbylinski
05-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Hey Terry this sounds like another opportunity for a good time. We'll have to wait and see but it may be doable!

How far is this from Piedmont Triad Airport? Not that I intend to fly but.....just asking.

trdeal
05-15-2011, 05:37 AM
Hey Terry this sounds like another opportunity for a good time. We'll have to wait and see but it may be doable! We hope you and John can make it Deb. But if not we understand.

Deb. The cg is about and hour from the airport.I bet John could rig up a 5th wheel hitch for that airplane if he wanted to.

dbylinski
05-15-2011, 06:38 AM
This will end my attendence question! Sorry Terry, we will not be able to attend as it is also the NY Chapter Rally in Bath, NY:) and we will be heading there for the weekend! We will again miss out on time spent with our Southern friends, but reservations are already made for NYand we will be having the same sort of fun and enjoying the changing of the leaves in NY state! Maybe we can do a video chat during the rallies so we can all be in both places at the same time!

Jim & Harriet
05-15-2011, 10:24 AM
hope we will be able to join you for this one.

trdeal
05-15-2011, 01:14 PM
This will end my attendence question! Sorry Terry, we will not be able to attend as it is also the NY Chapter Rally in Bath, NY:) and we will be heading there for the weekend! We will again miss out on time spent with our Southern friends, but reservations are already made for NYand we will be having the same sort of fun and enjoying the changing of the leaves in NY state! Maybe we can do a video chat during the rallies so we can all be in both places at the same time! Sorry about that Deb.We will see each other somewhere along the way.The club is growing into every state now and it is getting harder and harder to make all the rallies we want to go to. The video chat sounds good.Which one of our high tech friends is going to work this out for us?

trdeal
05-15-2011, 01:15 PM
hope we will be able to join you for this one.
We hope you can join us also.We believe you will really enjoy the area.

Jim & Harriet
05-15-2011, 02:25 PM
you are right about "so-many-rallies...so-little-time." maybe for 2012 the NE and SE leaders can get together and
publish a rally calendar in Januaty so we will all know what's happening when. That would help with the vacation
day planning. Also, maybe a "someplace in the middle NE & SE Rally?"
as for the video chat - if you both have web cams and the Skype program it is pretty easy to do. you should make
a practice video call just to check that everything is working. it is free to download the program www.skype.com (http://www.skype.com)

trdeal
05-15-2011, 05:52 PM
you are right about "so-many-rallies...so-little-time." maybe for 2012 the NE and SE leaders can get together and
publish a rally calendar in Januaty so we will all know what's happening when. That would help with the vacation
day planning. Also, maybe a "someplace in the middle NE & SE Rally?"
as for the video chat - if you both have web cams and the Skype program it is pretty easy to do. you should make
a practice video call just to check that everything is working. it is free to download the program www.skype.com (http://www.skype.com) Thanks Jim and Harriet. Skype sounds good,but I don't have a web cam on my computer.I am thinking about buying another laptop.I will be sure it has a webcam..Thanks for the suggestions. That gives us something to think about.

trdeal
06-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Hi everyone.Renee and I hope that "all ya'll" are having a great summer filled with lots of camping with your family and friends.The fourth of July is coming.This is always a big vacation event around our house.One we look forward to all year.I am sure it is probably the same for you.But, just as quickly as summer time has come it will be gone.Really,October and the fall rally are just around the corner.We just wanted to give you an idea of a couple of things we are looking at for the fall rally.We have had the suggestion to hold a Skype session between our rally and the New York rally being held the same weekend. Lance Duguay has agreed to handle things on our end and if the New York Chapter leaders are in agreement,Deb Bylinski has agreed to help us on their end.That would be a NC HOC Chapter first.We are also looking at a trip to the NC Transportation Museum, which is just a few miles away from the campground. There you can step back in history and see some vintage trains and even take a train ride. Renee took her mom and dad a few years ago and they really enjoyed it.Don't forget the world famous Lexington BBQ which is also near by.We also know a place where you can get the biggest bananna split we have ever seen! And the best part will be spending time with all our great Heartland friends and the fun we will have. Another good thing to remember is that pull thru sites are available,just request one when you make your reservation.Like grandma used to say,"the early bird gets the worm"or in this case the pull thru site.Once you have made your reservation,please circle back around here and let us know your site number and the date you will be arriving and departing so we can post it in the attendees list.I guess that is it for now.Stay tuned to post 1 for more details which will be coming soon.We hope everyone has a great weekend and a great summer of camping and fun. One more thing. Cross Winds CG has a list of activities available in the near vicinity of the campground. You can see these activities by going to www.crosswindsfamilycampground,com (http://www.crosswindsfamilycampground,com).

trdeal
06-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi everyone and Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there.Here is an update to post 1 of this thread. Crosswinds cg is holding 23 sites for us.Sites number C1-C15 which are all pull thru and sites B1-B8 which are all back in.Just be sure to tell Arthur or Glenda that you are with the Heartland Owners club group when you call.Thanks and have a great weekend.

lduguay
07-05-2011, 03:41 PM
OK, Mr. Deal.......The Duguay's are booked for the Big October NC RALLY!!! Put us down for site C-3......were gonna be looking out our window making sure you stay outta trouble!!! Oh, its a PULL THROUGH, so no scoring this time.....even though my backing skills are almost to the "Expert" level!!! :cool:

Definition of "Expert":
"X" = unknown quantity in math
"(s)PERT" = drip under pressure

Not sure exactly what I am saying about my newly acquired "Skills"??......:rolleyes:

Lance

PS. The Internet is now operational at the CG, the lady I spoke with was not sure of speed at sites, so we might have to make a trip up there some weekend to TEST the Skype (it does required decent broadband)......oh, the plan, is to hook up to your NEW basement LARGE SCREEN TV to do the NC to NY connection (or will we have access to a large screen TV in the meeting area??).....should be fun!!

dbylinski
07-05-2011, 07:01 PM
The Internet is now operational at the CG, the lady I spoke with was not sure of speed at sites, so we might have to make a trip up there some weekend to TEST the Skype (it does required decent broadband)......oh, the plan, is to hook up to your NEW basement LARGE SCREEN TV to do the NC to NY connection (or will we have access to a large screen TV in the meeting area??).....should be fun!!

We are going to work off my MIFI unless the CG wifi is better! We also plan an outdoor connection to a TV around the campfire! Looking forward to the first SKYPE Rally to Rally Connection!

trdeal
07-05-2011, 08:08 PM
OK, Mr. Deal.......The Duguay's are booked for the Big October NC RALLY!!! Put us down for site C-3......were gonna be looking out our window making sure you stay outta trouble!!! Oh, its a PULL THROUGH, so no scoring this time.....even though my backing skills are almost to the "Expert" level!!! :cool:

Definition of "Expert":

Not sure exactly what I am saying about my newly acquired "Skills"??......:rolleyes:

Lance

PS. The Internet is now operational at the CG, the lady I spoke with was not sure of speed at sites, so we might have to make a trip up there some weekend to TEST the Skype (it does required decent broadband)......oh, the plan, is to hook up to your NEW basement LARGE SCREEN TV to do the NC to NY connection (or will we have access to a large screen TV in the meeting area??).....should be fun!! Sounds great Lance!Glad you guys got your reservation.Thanks also for being willing to help with the Skype connection.We are looking forward to seeing you guys soon.And a trial run weekend to Cross Winds great. We will give you a call in a few days and work it out.

trdeal
07-05-2011, 08:15 PM
We are going to work off my MIFI unless the CG wifi is better! We also plan an outdoor connection to a TV around the campfire! Looking forward to the first SKYPE Rally to Rally Connection! Thanks Deb for the help of you and everyone else involved on your end. It is exciting.

trdeal
07-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Eric and Hallie and Tater Grubaugh have just made reservations at Cross Winds cg!They are in site C10! That is great! We are looking forward to seeing you there.

GandDCapen
07-23-2011, 09:33 AM
We are hoping to attend if we are able to be back from Maine.

trdeal
07-24-2011, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=GandDCapen;189648]We are hoping to attend if we are able to be back from Maine.[/QUOTE GanDDapen,that sounds great!Have a safe trip tp Maine and hopefully you will be back in time to attend the rally.You will have a great time.If we can be of any help to you please let us know.

Flying Dutchman
07-27-2011, 01:39 PM
We have made reservations to arrive Friday 10/7 and will be on site C-12. This will be the beginning of our southern travels that will take us to the GA/FL rally in Brunswick, a quick jaunt down to the FL Key's, then back to Charleston for the SC rally. From there is anyone's guess. Looking forward to being with our Heartland family and having a great rally.

trdeal
07-27-2011, 03:48 PM
We have made reservations to arrive Friday 10/7 and will be on site C-12. This will be the beginning of our southern travels that will take us to the GA/FL rally in Brunswick, a quick jaunt down to the FL Key's, then back to Charleston for the SC rally. From there is anyone's guess. Looking forward to being with our Heartland family and having a great rally. Eric and Dorothy,that is great.Renee and I are glad you have decided to join us.Have safe travels.

trdeal
07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Ed and Barbara Rauch have also decided to join us for the rally!They are in site C 11.

trdeal
07-29-2011, 04:22 AM
To all of you planning to attend our fall rally,Renee and I need an opinion. We normally order a t shirt or a sweatshirt for each rally location. What are your thoughts for this rally? T-shirt, Sweatshirt or neither. Thanks for your help.

Flying Dutchman
07-29-2011, 09:22 AM
Terry, we have drawer's full of rally T shirts so we could do without. I do understand however that others may like the shirt so I will stay "neutral" and go along with the decision of the majority.

trdeal
07-29-2011, 04:22 PM
Terry, we have drawer's full of rally T shirts so we could do without. I do understand however that others may like the shirt so I will stay "neutral" and go along with the decision of the majority. Thanks Eric.I believe those of us that have been around the rallies for a while probably feel the same way.But if there is enough interest in ordering t shirts or sweatshirts we will.

trdeal
08-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi everyone! Check out post number 1 of this thread for a tenative schedule of events for our fall rally!

lduguay
08-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Hey Terry,

Yes for us on tee shirts......as the new kids on the block we do not have a drawer full......yet :)

AND maybe have print on the front and back for when I'm backin up! :rolleyes:

We did get a sweatshirt at the last NC/SC rally.

Lance

PS. We missed y'all at the fun TN rally!!

trdeal
08-08-2011, 04:32 PM
Hey Terry,

Yes for us on tee shirts......as the new kids on the block we do not have a drawer full......yet :)

AND maybe have print on the front and back for when I'm backin up! :rolleyes:

We did get a sweatshirt at the last NC/SC rally.

Lance

PS. We missed y'all at the fun TN rally!! Hi Lance! If we have enough interest to order t-shirts we will put your name on the list.We missed you guys this weekend also.I know Nathan and Byrd did a great job.Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. I will give you a call one day this week to discuss the Skype session.

Nabo
08-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Terry - we were hoping to be able to come to the NC rally but Nathan is heading to Russia for the month of October. Jim B has offered to come by and let me follow him over with our coach. Still might but will have to wait and see.

Sure missed you guys this weekend but understand the problem. If I don't make it, have a great rally.

trdeal
08-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Terry - we were hoping to be able to come to the NC rally but Nathan is heading to Russia for the month of October. Jim B has offered to come by and let me follow him over with our coach. Still might but will have to wait and see.

Sure missed you guys this weekend but understand the problem. If I don't make it, have a great rally. Hi Byrd.Wow Russia is a "purty fur piece from here" as we would say here in N.C.Tell him to have a safe trip.We hope it works out so you can make the rally,but if not we will understand. Sometimes life just won't let us do all the things we want to do.But if you do decide to come we will do all we can to help you in the set up and the tear down.And I am sure Jim B.would be glad to lead the way.
We really missed seeing everyone at Big Meadows this past weekend.Looks like you had a great time and made some great pictures. Hope to see you in a couple months.

trdeal
08-09-2011, 09:14 PM
Wow, it is only 2 months now till rally time! There are still plenty of good sites available.So make your reservation today.And don't forget we are working on a NC HOC first. The New York Chapter of the HOC will also be holding their fall rally October 7th-9th and we are planning a Skype session with them sometime that weekend.Stay tuned for more details.

Pannell
08-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Hello, we are newbies to the group, We pick up the new Big Country next Friday from RVs for Less, great folks in Knoxville. We will be in Linwood for the Rally, look forward to meeting the group. We are friends with Lance and Kem, loved there Big Country so much had to trade in our Cedar Creek 5er, or I should say "we traded up". We will be in site C-5. See you all there.

trdeal
08-16-2011, 09:19 PM
Hello, we are newbies to the group, We pick up the new Big Country next Friday from RVs for Less, great folks in Knoxville. We will be in Linwood for the Rally, look forward to meeting the group. We are friends with Lance and Kem, loved there Big Country so much had to trade in our Cedar Creek 5er, or I should say "we traded up". We will be in site C-5. See you all there. Hey you guys!I think we meet you at Green Mountain back in the spring.We were there with Lance and Kem. We are glad that you have decided to join he Heartland family,the Club and the rally.Get ready to have a great time.You will need to get Lance to tell you about his first rally experience.He scored big! Right Lance?I had just read your PM to me and was getting ready to answer your question about signing up for the rally,but I see you figured it out.Looking forward to seeing you again. Have a great week.

trdeal
08-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Hi everyone! We have two more couples sign up for the rally today!
Gary and Dian Capen - site c-9
Kim and Teresa Pannell- site C-5

lduguay
08-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Hmmmmmm, Kim was tipped off or read something on the forum cause he is arriving Thursday!! No backin up scoring
for the "newbie"!! Of course the campsites are pull thru so no scoring required this time!!

Welcome to the Heartland family Kim & Teresa......your gonna love it and know you will be future "rally-olics"!!

Lance & Kem

Pannell
08-17-2011, 05:31 AM
Dont worry Lance there will be plenty of opportunities for me to score points, Ive got to practice the backing up part being Ive got a new 7 feet to deal with on the new BC. The 33'er was bad enough but first I gotta get it across the mountain next Friday. Say a prayer for us :)

I do remember meeting you Terry, Looking forward to the Oct rally.

lduguay
08-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Hey Kim,

No problem handling the mountain with all the extra power buttons your truck has!!

However, when your coming DOWN the mountain, kick on that "smoke" button you have to create a little excitement for the other drivers on the road.......they might just get out of your way :D

Lance

trdeal
08-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Hmmmmmm, Kim was tipped off or read something on the forum cause he is arriving Thursday!! No backin up scoring
for the "newbie"!! Of course the campsites are pull thru so no scoring required this time!!

Welcome to the Heartland family Kim & Teresa......your gonna love it and know you will be future "rally-olics"!!

Lance & Kem Lance, we can find something to score Kim on.We don't want him to feel left out.

Pannell
08-18-2011, 09:08 AM
Thanks Terry....buddy :D and Lance for the smoke joke, I didnt want that tune but the dude put it on there anyway :rolleyes:

Hey we have been camping with some frieds now for about 5 years, they have a big Montana and he pulls with a cummings. They have stories every time they go out, he has ripped fenders off the camper, gone down dirt roads which fried his tranny, flooded the camper, on and on. His latest deal was he forgot to put the 4 pins in the hitch rails and went down the road and he noticed the camper was getting lose, the Lord was with them that day and no one got hurt and nothing was damaged, it did bend the hitch some but he got it lined back up and got the pins in it. So compaired to him I have a perfect record so far.....:)

lduguay
08-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Thanks Terry....buddy :D and Lance for the smoke joke, I didnt want that tune but the dude put it on there anyway :rolleyes:

Hey we have been camping with some frieds now for about 5 years, they have a big Montana and he pulls with a cummings. They have stories every time they go out, he has ripped fenders off the camper, gone down dirt roads which fried his tranny, flooded the camper, on and on. His latest deal was he forgot to put the 4 pins in the hitch rails and went down the road and he noticed the camper was getting lose, the Lord was with them that day and no one got hurt and nothing was damaged, it did bend the hitch some but he got it lined back up and got the pins in it. So compaired to him I have a perfect record so far.....:)

WHAT?????!!!!! He didn't BLAME Montana for lack of Quality Control?????!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

dbylinski
08-18-2011, 05:17 PM
That was a good one Lance! Do you have Skype free basic or professional for the video call?

trdeal
08-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey rally attendees. We need someone to volunteer to start the campfire and keep it burning on Friday and Saturday nights.I will bring some fire wood but if someone else wants to bring some that would be great also.If you would be willing to help please send me a pm. Thanks

Also I have spoken with a friend who is a diesel mechanic and he has agreed to be with us on Saturday morning and tell us how a diesel engine works.He will also answer any questions that you may have concerning your diesel engine.

Pannell
08-18-2011, 08:54 PM
I can bring some firewood and will help with the fire. Where does your diesel mechanic buddy live? The only diesel mechanic Ive ever used is in Wilmington (Diesel Addiction) he did my EFI tuning. Be nice to have one local if something comes up.

Pannell
08-18-2011, 09:01 PM
O and Lance about your Montana comment, I thought my Cedar Creek was bad quality, that Montana they got, not a cheap rig...sticker at 62k...but it has been a big piece of junk from day 1.

trdeal
08-19-2011, 04:30 AM
I can bring some firewood and will help with the fire. Where does your diesel mechanic buddy live? The only diesel mechanic Ive ever used is in Wilmington (Diesel Addiction) he did my EFI tuning. Be nice to have one local if something comes up. Thanks Kim. Your help will be great.I will send you a pm latter.Thanks again.

lduguay
08-19-2011, 08:30 AM
Hey Debbie, I just use the "free" skype.....also have iChat with my Apple products. Looks like we will not be able to attend the VA rally so we can "test" the link-up when Terry and I make a run to Crosswinds between now and then......I will update you when Terry and I pick a time for the visit.

Terry, great idea to have a diesel guy there......as a diesel novice I am sure I will have lots of questions!!!

Kim, once your Montana friends see the new BC, maybe their unit will disappear!!!;)

Have a great weekend!!!

Lance

trdeal
08-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey Ladies, this is Renee. Terry tells me that there is going to be a diesel engine clinic for the guys.So I was curious if any of you ladies would be interested in having a skin care clinic during that same time frame.I would be glad to host the event if there is enough interest.Please let me know what you think.Thanks

lduguay
08-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi Renee, this is Kem. I'd go for a pedicure party! Ha! :D

trdeal
08-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Hi Renee, this is Kem. I'd go for a pedicure party! Ha! :D Hey Kem. Our daughter said that in order to get that service you would have to come to T'ville!But she would be more than happy to set you up an appointment.

GandDCapen
08-22-2011, 07:13 AM
Hi Renee,
I would enjoy the clinic if there is enough interest. Look forward to meeting you.
Dian Capen

trdeal
08-22-2011, 05:51 PM
Hi Renee,
I would enjoy the clinic if there is enough interest. Look forward to meeting you.
Dian Capen Thanks Dian. This is Terry.Renee is out of town but I will pass your interest in the clinic along to her.

Phil Smith
09-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi Terry,

I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?

Phil

lduguay
09-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Hey Phil,

I do believe that Terry just might allow our "southern" brothers (& sisters) to join in the fun.......after all, he wants to show off that hugh banana split from north of the border!!:cool:

See ya there!!

Lance & Kem

Hi Terry,

I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?

Phil

trdeal
09-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Hi Terry,I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?PhilPhil we would love to have you and Becky join us. Hope you can work it out. If you can, please circle back around and give us you site number.Thanks!

trdeal
09-08-2011, 03:58 AM
Good morning everyone.The countdown is on.Our fall rally is just around the corner.Make your reservation today and be a part of history being made in the Carolinas! The NC HOC first Skype session with the New York HOC group during their rally.We will also have food,fun,fellowship,information,food,fun,fellowshi p,and more fun.Don't forget to bring your favorite camping story.We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

davebennington
09-14-2011, 03:25 PM
We are registered and scheduled to be in site C13.

lduguay
09-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey Dave,

We will look forward to seeing you. I keep thinking about Terry's request for funny camping stories and all I have since entering the world of Heartland is "backin up/in" at our first rally.........I believe you might have been a participant in THAT little scoring "event"!! :)

See yall in a few weeks!

Lance

trdeal
09-14-2011, 05:22 PM
We are registered and scheduled to be in site C13. Hi Dave. Glad you and Julie have decided to join us.

trdeal
09-14-2011, 05:26 PM
Good Wednesday to everyone.Phil and Becky Smith (SC Chapter Leaders) have decided to join us at our fall rally.They are in site C2.
Phil and Becky,it will be great to see you there!

trdeal
09-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone,
On Saturday Renee, our daughter Kala and I meet Lance and Kem at Cross Winds cg to check out the internet connection for our upcoming Skype session at our rally. High Rock Nursery in Lexington will have a pumpkin patch, hayride and a corn maze and we thought it would be fun for our HOC group to go visit. Who is up for a challenge to see which couple can make it thru the Corn maze first? Let us know if you are interested.
Also the cg has firewood that we can purchase so there will be no need for anyone to bring any.
www.highrocknursery.com (http://www.highrocknursery.com/)

Here is a list of those going to the Corn Maze

Terry and Renee Deal
Lance and Kem Duguay
Kim and Teresa Pannell
Troy and Shannon Phillips
Ed and Barbara Rauch
Dave and Julie Yokum
Gary and Dian Capen

lduguay
09-18-2011, 09:24 PM
Woooohoooo!!!:D

We are on for the Corn Maze festivities!! Looks like High Rock is doing a food drive that Saturday....bring 5 can goods and get $3 off your ticket price to help a local food bank. Looks like other fun stuff too....pumpkins, hayride and ya gotta love apple cider in the fall!!

AND BEST OF ALL.....THERE ARE MORE SITES AVAILABLE!!! So join us at the NC Rally!!!!!

dbylinski
09-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Still wish we could be there and the corn maze sounds like great fun! We'll catch up with you on the Skype call from New York for sure.

Lance, I love your signature tag line!

Pannell
09-19-2011, 05:15 PM
Corn maze sounds like fun, sign us up :), should we do the maze right after we eat that huge banana split.....hum.....:p

lduguay
09-19-2011, 09:55 PM
Still wish we could be there and the corn maze sounds like great fun! We'll catch up with you on the Skype call from New York for sure.

Hey Debbie,

That quote comes from 32 years of being married to a VERY understanding woman!!:D

Regarding being at the corn maze.....you CAN! With the size of that New York Rally, NC would be happy to handle the "overflow"......soooooo, come on down!!!!!:cool:

See y'all on the very first Rally to Rally Skype call!!

trdeal
09-20-2011, 04:26 AM

Hi Deb! We are going to miss you guys too.It has been to long since we have seen you.Hope things are going well for you.Thanks for your help with the skype session.It should be a lot of fun!

troybilt71
09-21-2011, 01:12 PM
ok the phillips clan finally made its mind up. we will be arriving fri morning site c10. looking forward to it guys.

trdeal
09-21-2011, 04:43 PM
ok the phillips clan finally made its mind up. we will be arriving fri morning site c10. looking forward to it guys. Hey Troy! That is great news! We are looking forward to seeing you guys again. I'll guess Bryson is growing like a weed! Are you guys interested in going to the Corn Maze at High Rock Nursery on Saturday the 8th?Just let me know so I can include you in our list.

trdeal
09-21-2011, 05:09 PM
Check out post number 59 for a list of Corn Maze attendees.

troybilt71
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
corn maze sounds good to us. you guys wont even believe the difference in bryson. he will be so much fun to have around.

trdeal
09-21-2011, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=troybilt71;199939]corn maze sounds good to us. you guys wont even believe the difference in bryson. he will be so much fun to have around.[/QUOTE we will put you on the list! It has been a year since we have seen you guys.I am sure he has really grown up.See you in a couple weeks.

Flying Dutchman
09-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Terry, we will pass on the corn maize but will bring the canned goods if anyone runs short. Looking forward to seeing you both again as it has been a (long) while.

trdeal
09-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Terry, we will pass on the corn maize but will bring the canned goods if anyone runs short. Looking forward to seeing you both again as it has been a (long) while. That is fine Eric. We are looking forward to seeing you and Dorothy also.Stay safe and we will see you in a couple weeks.

trdeal
09-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Attention all Carolina Panther fans! On Sunday October 9th the Panthers will be playing the New Orleans Saints at 1:00.pm. We will be watching the game outside at site C1 on our big screen tv. Anyone interested in watching the game with us bring you favorite chair and snacks and help us cheer the Panthers on to victory. Checkout time at the cg is 4:00 pm but it is possible that we can get the checkout time extended.

lduguay
09-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Attention all Carolina Panther fans! On Sunday October 9th the Panthers will be playing the New Orleans Saints at 1:00.pm. We will be watching the game outside at site C1 on our big screen tv. Anyone interested in watching the game with us bring you favorite chair and snacks and help us cheer the Panthers on to victory. Checkout time at the cg is 4:00 pm but it is possible that we can get the checkout time extended.

WHOOO HOOOOO, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Let's see some MORE CAM NEWTON!!!!:cool: First rookie to throw 1000+ yards.......now if only the Panthers can WIN those GAMES!!! :eek:

trdeal
09-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Just a week now till we get to see our Heartland buddies at our fall rally. Still plenty of good pull thru sites available. Come on out and join in on the fun of a HOC rally in the cool,crisp North Carolina air. The leaves are also beginning to change colors. I will keep you posted on the local weather conditions as we get closer to rally time. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

lduguay
09-29-2011, 08:07 AM
TRAVEL NOTE Regarding construction on I-85.

We were camping near Crosswinds last weekend. The "normal" northbound I-85 exit is closed due to construction. Here are notes, from Crosswinds, on the detour:

Directions:
Traveling Southbound I-85, Exit 85, Clark Rd. Right turn at end of ramp, 500 ft, left turn at stop sign onto Old Salisbury Rd. Continue 1 mile to stop sign at NC Hwy 150. Go straight across NC Hwy 150, approximately 1/4 mile. Right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right.

Attention!! Traveling Northbound I-85, Use Exit 86, Belmont Rd and follow signs for Detour to NC Hwy 150. At the intersection of Hwy 150, go straight across Hwy 150. In approximately 1/4 mile, make a right turn on Sowers Rd. Campground is first driveway on the right!

See yall next week!!!

Lance & Kem

SGeohagan
09-30-2011, 12:16 PM
Rodney & I have decided to join you next weekend. This will be the first Heartland Rally for us. We will be in C-7. Will pass on the corn maze but look forward to meeting other members.

Suzy

lduguay
09-30-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey Rodney & Suzy,

Welcome to the NC Chapter Rally, great having you join us.......Kem & I are 1st year Rally "goer", we have made some awesome friends! You might even become "rallyolics":D

See yall next week!!

Lance

trdeal
09-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Rodney & I have decided to join you next weekend. This will be the first Heartland Rally for us. We will be in C-7. Will pass on the corn maze but look forward to meeting other members.

Suzy Hey Rodney and Suzie! I am very glad to hear that you guys have decided to join us.Renee and I are looking forward to meeting you. It is going to be a great rally! As Lance has already said rally going is addictive. Be safe on your drive in and if we can help you give us a call.

trdeal
10-02-2011, 01:00 PM
Hello everyone. I heard this morning from new Heartland owners Donnie and Sandy Tesh. They will be joining us for our fall rally and will be in site C4. Welcome to the family Donnie and Sandy!We are looking forward to meeting you!

trdeal
10-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi again everyone. Renee and have have a quest. If you have made a reservation to attend our fall rally and you have not let us know we would appreciate it if you would send us an email or a private message. We are putting the final touches on our plans and need to know how many are going to be in attendance. Thanks

Also just checked the weather map and it looks like highs are going to be in the 70's and lows in the 40's with plenty of sunshine.

Nabo
10-02-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm so glad Donnie and Sandy could clear their calendar so they could come to the rally. We met them 2 weeks ago while on vacation at Edisto Beach State Park and love seeing their new 2012 Big Horn 3070. Great folks and I know ya'll will like them.

Terry - I wish we could come to the rally but Nathan has a couple of conflicts. I'm still working on him to head to the SC Rally in November. Maybe we will run into all of yall then.

B--

trdeal
10-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm so glad Donnie and Sandy could clear their calendar so they could come to the rally. We met them 2 weeks ago while on vacation at Edisto Beach State Park and love seeing their new 2012 Big Horn 3070. Great folks and I know ya'll will like them.

Terry - I wish we could come to the rally but Nathan has a couple of conflicts. I'm still working on him to head to the SC Rally in November. Maybe we will run into all of yall then.

B-- Thanks Nathan and Byrd for promoting our rally to Donnie and Sandy.I told Renee that you probably meet them while you were at the beach.Don't worry about not being able to attend our rally.We know all to well about those conflicts that can and do arise. Hopefully we will see you soon. You guys take care of yourselves.

SouthernNights
10-02-2011, 04:46 PM

Definition of "Expert":

Lance

PS. The Internet is now operational at the CG, the lady I spoke with was not sure of speed at sites, so we might have to make a trip up there some weekend to TEST the Skype (it does required decent broadband)......oh, the plan, is to hook up to your NEW basement LARGE SCREEN TV to do the NC to NY connection (or will we have access to a large screen TV in the meeting area??).....should be fun!!

Terry and Renee,

Sorry about the late notice but Sam and I will be joining you guys. We will call tomorrow and let you know the site.

I also see my good friend Lance will be there with newly acquired skills. Apparently he thinks it does not requires any skill for a pull through site. Don't worry Lance, I will be there to help you anyway.:eek::D

trdeal
10-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Terry and Renee,

Sorry about the late notice but Sam and I will be joining you guys. We will call tomorrow and let you know the site.

I also see my good friend Lance will be there with newly acquired skills. Apparently he thinks it does not requires any skill for a pull through site. Don't worry Lance, I will be there to help you anyway.:eek::D Hi Larry! That is great news! I need someone to help me keep Lance straight. Just what do you think his score will be for pulling thru a pull thru site?

lduguay
10-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi Larry! That is great news! I need someone to help me keep Lance Straight . Just what do you think his score will be for pulling thru a pull thru site?

"Straight".....haha.....no pun intended I'm sure!! As previously mentioned, "I got SKILLS!!". Not only backin' in, but my storage is a pull through between 2 TT's........I just might be offering lessons to you oldtimers:cool:

Larry & Sam, it's was great to hear y'all are joining in the fun!!........hopefully we won't scare the new folks away :eek: See ya later this week!!

Lance

SGeohagan
10-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Terry & Renee, Don't know if you need to know but I will be making coleslaw and bringing a dessert to go with the Lexington BBQ.

Suzy

trdeal
10-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Terry & Renee, Don't know if you need to know but I will be making coleslaw and bringing a dessert to go with the Lexington BBQ.

Suzy Thanks for that info Suzy. I will pass that along to Renee. You guys have a safe drive to the cg.

trdeal
10-03-2011, 07:15 PM
Everyone check out post 1 of this thread for an update to our rally activity list.

trdeal
10-04-2011, 08:17 PM
It won't be long now! Just a few more days and then the fun begins. Renee and I are very excited about seeing all of you at Cross Winds.If you haven't reserved yet,there are still sites available. Come on down and join us for all the fun. Weather still looks great.Highs in 70's and lows in mid 40's. Everyone drive safe.

Nabo
10-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Ya'll are going to have a GREAT weekend with fantastic weather. I'm jealous :(. Have fun.

dbylinski
10-05-2011, 05:25 AM
Hey Terry,

Can you email your aganda so we can set up the timing for the Campfire Skype call on Saturday or just give me an idea of what time you think would be good on your end? The NY attendees are having dinner at Wilkins RV after our Wine Tour so we will be away from the campground for a majority of the day. If we can get within a 30 minute range I think we'll be ok with that.

trdeal
10-05-2011, 09:47 PM
Hey Terry,

Can you email your aganda so we can set up the timing for the Campfire Skype call on Saturday or just give me an idea of what time you think would be good on your end? The NY attendees are having dinner at Wilkins RV after our Wine Tour so we will be away from the campground for a majority of the day. If we can get within a 30 minute range I think we'll be ok with that. Hi Deb! I sent you an email with our itenerary today. If you didn't get it please let me know. Thanks

trdeal
10-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Everyone drive careful and we will see you tomorrow. Be sure to follow the directions that are listed here in this thread or on the Cross Winds website.

troybilt71
10-07-2011, 08:52 PM
having a ball at the rally. the skype call to new york was a hoot. the video we watched before was just crazy. heading to north, south carolina soon!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernNights
10-08-2011, 05:12 AM
What Troy said. You and Renee picked a great campground. Wonderful people here. Getting a chance to meet new Heartlanders.
So glad we were able to come. Thank you for letting in the "last minute stragglers" Terry.
Looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

boatto5er
10-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Sorry we're missing it. Having camping withdrawal and its only been a week. Have a great time!

MrsSouthernNights
10-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Meet and greet was soooo funny! Lots of great campers here :) Skyped with New York rally and Debbie showed her "qualifications a couple times LOL; Lance recorded the skype and is supposed to be putting it up for review! Such a fun way to relate with other rallies!
Coffee and doughnuts soon this morning; looking forward to an awesome rally.
Eric and Dorothy - we miss you guys but hoping the chicken coop gets completed!

jbeletti
10-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Meet and greet was soooo funny! Lots of great campers here :) Skyped with New York rally and Debbie showed her "qualifications a couple times LOL; Lance recorded the skype and is supposed to be putting it up for review! Such a fun way to relate with other rallies!
Coffee and doughnuts soon this morning; looking forward to an awesome rally.
Eric and Dorothy - we miss you guys but hoping the chicken coop gets completed!

like like like like

hogan
10-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Sounds like you are having a great Rally over there in NC. We will try to avoid the scheduling conflict in future so we can exchange visits. Best to you.

Hogan Cooper

dbylinski
10-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks to Lance for setting the whole Skype thing in motion. I had a great time with it and it was really fun to set eyes on some friends that we haven't seen for awhile! I got to tell the "bald peanuts" story all over again and bring back some precious memories of our Heartland friends to the south. Love you guys and we'll see all y'all soon in Charleston!

Lance, can't wait to see the video of my "qualifications"! YouTube here we come!

lduguay
10-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Thanks to Lance for setting the whole Skype thing in motion. I had a great time with it and it was really fun to set eyes on some friends that we haven't seen for awhile! I got to tell the "bald peanuts" story all over again and bring back some precious memories of our Heartland friends to the south. Love you guys and we'll see all y'all soon in Charleston!

Lance, can't wait to see the video of my "qualifications"! YouTube here we come!

Oh YEAH Deb!!!! You definitely qualified for the NC Rally Honorary Membership!!!!! And YES, video IS coming of "Best of the NY/NC Skype" session! It was awesome meeting our NY cousins via Skype and look forward to many future rallies!

Have a great rest of the weekend!!

Lance

Phil Smith
10-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Thannk you Terry and Rene for another great Heartland Owners Rally event. You guys are awesome and we had a great time! See you in Charleston!

Phil & Becky

SouthernNights
10-09-2011, 06:44 PM
hey Lance,
I know it is a long time until the Charleston Rally so I found this for you to make the time go by faster. HEHE :D:D

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/rv/games/cleaningthepipes.html

Phil Smith
10-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Too funny Larry!

hey Lance,
I know it is a long time until the Charleston Rally so I found this for you to make the time go by faster. HEHE :D:D

http://www.sonypictures.com/homevideo/rv/games/cleaningthepipes.html

troybilt71
10-09-2011, 07:22 PM
wow what a great weekend. a big thank you to terry and renee for a great event. another big thank you to everyone for being so nice to bryson. i really believe that he had a great time and cant wait for the next adventure.

got home around 6:30, the trailer is washed and parked now its time to relax a little more.

trdeal
10-09-2011, 08:15 PM
Renee and I just want to take a minute and say thank you to each one of you that attended the rally this weekend.What a great time of fun and fellowship we had. To the 5 new couples again we welcome you to the club.
Thanks to all those who supplied boiling pots and fixings for breakfast this morning and the side dishes for dinner last night. To those of you who helped in anyway,we say thanks. The rally was a success because of you.
A special thanks to Kim, for building and keeping the fire going,to Larry and Samantha for supplying the coffee and the grill for the baggie breakfast this morning,to Lance for setting up and maning the skype session with the New York rally.
We are truly Blessed to call each one of you our friends and are looking forward to seeing you all again. We are thankful that everyone that left the cg today got home safely and hope that those of you leaving tomorrow will have a safe trip home also. Thanks again and we will see you down the road.
Terry and Renee

Pannell
10-10-2011, 05:32 AM
And a BIG thank you and God bless you for the time you both have sacrificed. Kim and I had a blast and are hooked. We look forward to many more opportunities to join you all. Thanks again!!!
If anyone would like me to include their pictures in the Digital Scrapbook, send your pictures to me,Teresa, at teresapannell@ymail.com.

Nabo
10-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Kim & Teresa - the scrapbook of the rally is absolutely fantastic. Ya'll have a wonderful talent! Wish we could have been there but enjoyed the rally thru the pictures.

Pannell
10-10-2011, 09:40 AM
The Scrapbook thing is ALL my wife (Teresa), it is truly a gift and she loves doing it. I just drive the truck and set the rig up :)

trdeal
10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Thannk you Terry and Rene for another great Heartland Owners Rally event. You guys are awesome and we had a great time! See you in Charleston!

Phil & Becky Thanks Phil and Becky for taking one of your few free weekends and joining us. It was great to see you both again. Thanks also for bringing your coffee pot. See you in a few weeks.

trdeal
10-10-2011, 03:21 PM
wow what a great weekend. a big thank you to terry and renee for a great event. another big thank you to everyone for being so nice to bryson. i really believe that he had a great time and cant wait for the next adventure.

got home around 6:30, the trailer is washed and parked now its time to relax a little more. Troy,we are glad that you guys decided to join us and are looking forward to the next time. It is very easy to be nice to Bryson. He is a joy to be around. I know for a fact Miss Renee and Mr. Terry enjoyed being around him. If you ever need a baby sitter give us a call.

trdeal
10-10-2011, 03:26 PM
And a BIG thank you and God bless you for the time you both have sacrificed. Kim and I had a blast and are hooked. We look forward to many more opportunities to join you all. Thanks again!!!
If anyone would like me to include their pictures in the Digital Scrapbook, send your pictures to me,Teresa, at teresapannell@ymail.com.

16281 Thanks for posting your pictures Teresa. They are great. If you don't mind I will send you some more pictures to scrapebook. We are glad you enjoyed the rally. Usually it only takes one to get you hooked. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. Thanks again.

SGeohagan
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
We arrived home about 3 this afternoon. Thank you Terry and Renee for a great rally. We know how much work it takes. We had a wonderful time meeting everyone especially Bryson. I do believe this will be the first among many rallies to come. Thanks again.

Suzy

trdeal
10-10-2011, 03:38 PM
We arrived home about 3 this afternoon. Thank you Terry and Renee for a great rally. We know how much work it takes. We had a wonderful time meeting everyone especially Bryson. I do believe this will be the first among many rallies to come. Thanks again.

Suzy Suzy,we are so glad that you and Rodney decided to join us at the rally and that you made it home safely. We enjoyed meeting and getting to know you and are looking forward to seeing you both again. We are glad you enjoyed yourselves and I will let you know when we get the next rally location picked out.

Pannell
10-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Thanks for posting your pictures Teresa. They are great. If you don't mind I will send you some more pictures to scrapebook. We are glad you enjoyed the rally. Usually it only takes one to get you hooked. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon. Thanks again.

I look forward to seeing them. I know Renee took some great pictures.:)

troybilt71
10-10-2011, 06:53 PM
teresa those pictures a way cool. great job!

GandDCapen
10-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Loved the pictures Theresa, and we enjoyed meeting you and look forward to other rallies.
:)

jbeletti
10-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Teresa,

Your digital scrap book pictures of this rally are awesome!

Jim

Pannell
10-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Teresa,

Your digital scrap book pictures of this rally are awesome!

Jim

Thanks Jim! It was a great weekend.

Pannell
10-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Loved the pictures Theresa, and we enjoyed meeting you and look forward to other rallies.
:)

Thanks... So glad our paths crossed.

-Teresa

troybilt71
10-12-2011, 06:38 PM
one more big thank you to heartland. i dont know what they allow terry and renee funding wise but thank you so much for helping us be able to rally together.

trdeal
10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Troy, we are very fortunate that Heartland is willing to help us rally.I too appreciate it very much. How is Mr. Bryson?

trdeal
10-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey everyone.Stand by. More rally pictures to come soon.

jbeletti
10-12-2011, 08:40 PM
one more big thank you to heartland. i dont know what they allow terry and renee funding wise but thank you so much for helping us be able to rally together.

Thank you Troy. Heartland loves supporting the Heartland Owners Club. Their support through my budget is really helping us grow chapters and leaders throughout North America. Leaders who have a heart for serving. Thank you too for supporting the Club and by extension, Heartland RVs.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

GandDCapen
10-14-2011, 05:14 PM
You all may enjoy this one about several Corn Mazes from around the country. The first link is to several mazes which came to me by email from Cnet.com. http://news.cnet.com/2300-13772_3-10009734.html?tag=newsletter&tag=nl.e434
This second link is to the one on the first page of Cnet.com in Fredericksburg, VA. I can truthfully say I don't think we would have been quite as quick in this maze as we were in the one we all went to. We may have even been like the couple in Danvers, MA who called 911 from a Corn Maze in order to get out. Anyway here is the link to the Maze: http://www.belvedereplantation.com/maze.php
Enjoy,
Gary and Dian

trdeal
10-14-2011, 05:51 PM
You all may enjoy this one about several Corn Mazes from around the country. The first link is to several mazes which came to me by email from Cnet.com. http://news.cnet.com/2300-13772_3-10009734.html?tag=newsletter&tag=nl.e434
This second link is to the one on the first page of Cnet.com in Fredericksburg, VA. I can truthfully say I don't think we would have been quite as quick in this maze as we were in the one we all went to. We may have even been like the couple in Danvers, MA who called 911 from a Corn Maze in order to get out. Anyway here is the link to the Maze: http://www.belvedereplantation.com/maze.php
Enjoy,
Gary and Dian I thought we were going to have to call 911 to get to the corn maze at High Rock Nursery.LOL. Oh well. just one more story to tell around the campfire. Thanks for the links.Sure am glad ours weren't that complicated.

trdeal
10-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Here are some more rally pictures.16394

Pannell
10-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Here are some more rally pictures.16394

Here is the entire scrapbook of our Linwood Rally!!!! Enjoy....Teresa

16535 16536 16537 16538 16539 16540 16541

16542 16543 16548 16544 16545 16546 16547

16549 16550 16551 16552 16553 16554 16555

16556 16557

trdeal
10-23-2011, 02:53 PM
Thank you so much Teresa for all your time and hard work with our rally pictures. They look great! Thanks again!

Nabo
10-23-2011, 04:29 PM
That was so much fun looking at. Thanks Teresa.

Pannell
10-25-2011, 06:38 PM
Thank you so much Teresa for all your time and hard work with our rally pictures. They look great! Thanks again!
It was my pleasure..I had fun doing it! ~Teresa

Pannell
10-25-2011, 06:39 PM
That was so much fun looking at. Thanks Teresa.
Glad you enjoyed it...I had fun doing it! ~Teresa