EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ed and Barbara Rauch have also decided to join us for the rally!They are in site C 11.

trdeal

To all of you planning to attend our fall rally,Renee and I need an opinion. We normally order a t shirt or a sweatshirt for each rally location. What are your thoughts for this rally? T-shirt, Sweatshirt or neither. Thanks for your help.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Terry, we have drawer's full of rally T shirts so we could do without. I do understand however that others may like the shirt so I will stay "neutral" and go along with the decision of the majority.

trdeal

Terry, we have drawer's full of rally T shirts so we could do without. I do understand however that others may like the shirt so I will stay "neutral" and go along with the decision of the majority.
Thanks Eric.I believe those of us that have been around the rallies for a while probably feel the same way.But if there is enough interest in ordering t shirts or sweatshirts we will.

trdeal

Hi everyone! Check out post number 1 of this thread for a tenative schedule of events for our fall rally!

lduguay

Hey Terry,

Yes for us on tee shirts......as the new kids on the block we do not have a drawer full......yet :)

AND maybe have print on the front and back for when I'm backin up! :rolleyes:

We did get a sweatshirt at the last NC/SC rally.

Lance

PS. We missed y'all at the fun TN rally!!

trdeal

Hey Terry,

Yes for us on tee shirts......as the new kids on the block we do not have a drawer full......yet :)

AND maybe have print on the front and back for when I'm backin up! :rolleyes:

We did get a sweatshirt at the last NC/SC rally.

Lance

PS. We missed y'all at the fun TN rally!!
Hi Lance! If we have enough interest to order t-shirts we will put your name on the list.We missed you guys this weekend also.I know Nathan and Byrd did a great job.Looking forward to seeing you guys soon. I will give you a call one day this week to discuss the Skype session.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Terry - we were hoping to be able to come to the NC rally but Nathan is heading to Russia for the month of October. Jim B has offered to come by and let me follow him over with our coach. Still might but will have to wait and see.

Sure missed you guys this weekend but understand the problem. If I don't make it, have a great rally.

trdeal

Terry - we were hoping to be able to come to the NC rally but Nathan is heading to Russia for the month of October. Jim B has offered to come by and let me follow him over with our coach. Still might but will have to wait and see.

Sure missed you guys this weekend but understand the problem. If I don't make it, have a great rally.
Hi Byrd.Wow Russia is a "purty fur piece from here" as we would say here in N.C.Tell him to have a safe trip.We hope it works out so you can make the rally,but if not we will understand. Sometimes life just won't let us do all the things we want to do.But if you do decide to come we will do all we can to help you in the set up and the tear down.And I am sure Jim B.would be glad to lead the way.
We really missed seeing everyone at Big Meadows this past weekend.Looks like you had a great time and made some great pictures. Hope to see you in a couple months.

trdeal

Wow, it is only 2 months now till rally time! There are still plenty of good sites available.So make your reservation today.And don't forget we are working on a NC HOC first. The New York Chapter of the HOC will also be holding their fall rally October 7th-9th and we are planning a Skype session with them sometime that weekend.Stay tuned for more details.

Pannell

Hello, we are newbies to the group, We pick up the new Big Country next Friday from RVs for Less, great folks in Knoxville. We will be in Linwood for the Rally, look forward to meeting the group. We are friends with Lance and Kem, loved there Big Country so much had to trade in our Cedar Creek 5er, or I should say "we traded up". We will be in site C-5. See you all there.

trdeal

Hello, we are newbies to the group, We pick up the new Big Country next Friday from RVs for Less, great folks in Knoxville. We will be in Linwood for the Rally, look forward to meeting the group. We are friends with Lance and Kem, loved there Big Country so much had to trade in our Cedar Creek 5er, or I should say "we traded up". We will be in site C-5. See you all there.
Hey you guys!I think we meet you at Green Mountain back in the spring.We were there with Lance and Kem. We are glad that you have decided to join he Heartland family,the Club and the rally.Get ready to have a great time.You will need to get Lance to tell you about his first rally experience.He scored big! Right Lance?I had just read your PM to me and was getting ready to answer your question about signing up for the rally,but I see you figured it out.Looking forward to seeing you again. Have a great week.

trdeal

Hi everyone! We have two more couples sign up for the rally today!
Gary and Dian Capen - site c-9
Kim and Teresa Pannell- site C-5

lduguay

Hmmmmmm, Kim was tipped off or read something on the forum cause he is arriving Thursday!! No backin up scoring
for the "newbie"!! Of course the campsites are pull thru so no scoring required this time!!

Welcome to the Heartland family Kim & Teresa......your gonna love it and know you will be future "rally-olics"!!

Lance & Kem

Pannell

Dont worry Lance there will be plenty of opportunities for me to score points, Ive got to practice the backing up part being Ive got a new 7 feet to deal with on the new BC. The 33'er was bad enough but first I gotta get it across the mountain next Friday. Say a prayer for us :)

I do remember meeting you Terry, Looking forward to the Oct rally.

lduguay

Hey Kim,

No problem handling the mountain with all the extra power buttons your truck has!!

However, when your coming DOWN the mountain, kick on that "smoke" button you have to create a little excitement for the other drivers on the road.......they might just get out of your way :D

Lance

trdeal

Hmmmmmm, Kim was tipped off or read something on the forum cause he is arriving Thursday!! No backin up scoring
for the "newbie"!! Of course the campsites are pull thru so no scoring required this time!!

Welcome to the Heartland family Kim & Teresa......your gonna love it and know you will be future "rally-olics"!!

Lance & Kem
Lance, we can find something to score Kim on.We don't want him to feel left out.

Pannell

Thanks Terry....buddy :D and Lance for the smoke joke, I didnt want that tune but the dude put it on there anyway :rolleyes:

Hey we have been camping with some frieds now for about 5 years, they have a big Montana and he pulls with a cummings. They have stories every time they go out, he has ripped fenders off the camper, gone down dirt roads which fried his tranny, flooded the camper, on and on. His latest deal was he forgot to put the 4 pins in the hitch rails and went down the road and he noticed the camper was getting lose, the Lord was with them that day and no one got hurt and nothing was damaged, it did bend the hitch some but he got it lined back up and got the pins in it. So compaired to him I have a perfect record so far.....:)

lduguay

Thanks Terry....buddy :D and Lance for the smoke joke, I didnt want that tune but the dude put it on there anyway :rolleyes:

Hey we have been camping with some frieds now for about 5 years, they have a big Montana and he pulls with a cummings. They have stories every time they go out, he has ripped fenders off the camper, gone down dirt roads which fried his tranny, flooded the camper, on and on. His latest deal was he forgot to put the 4 pins in the hitch rails and went down the road and he noticed the camper was getting lose, the Lord was with them that day and no one got hurt and nothing was damaged, it did bend the hitch some but he got it lined back up and got the pins in it. So compaired to him I have a perfect record so far.....:)

WHAT?????!!!!! He didn't BLAME Montana for lack of Quality Control?????!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sorry, couldn't resist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.