EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NC, Linwood - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey rally attendees. We need someone to volunteer to start the campfire and keep it burning on Friday and Saturday nights.I will bring some fire wood but if someone else wants to bring some that would be great also.If you would be willing to help please send me a pm. Thanks

Also I have spoken with a friend who is a diesel mechanic and he has agreed to be with us on Saturday morning and tell us how a diesel engine works.He will also answer any questions that you may have concerning your diesel engine.

Pannell

I can bring some firewood and will help with the fire. Where does your diesel mechanic buddy live? The only diesel mechanic Ive ever used is in Wilmington (Diesel Addiction) he did my EFI tuning. Be nice to have one local if something comes up.

Pannell

O and Lance about your Montana comment, I thought my Cedar Creek was bad quality, that Montana they got, not a cheap rig...sticker at 62k...but it has been a big piece of junk from day 1.

trdeal

I can bring some firewood and will help with the fire. Where does your diesel mechanic buddy live? The only diesel mechanic Ive ever used is in Wilmington (Diesel Addiction) he did my EFI tuning. Be nice to have one local if something comes up.
Thanks Kim. Your help will be great.I will send you a pm latter.Thanks again.

lduguay

Hey Debbie, I just use the "free" skype.....also have iChat with my Apple products. Looks like we will not be able to attend the VA rally so we can "test" the link-up when Terry and I make a run to Crosswinds between now and then......I will update you when Terry and I pick a time for the visit.

Terry, great idea to have a diesel guy there......as a diesel novice I am sure I will have lots of questions!!!

Kim, once your Montana friends see the new BC, maybe their unit will disappear!!!;)

Have a great weekend!!!

Lance

trdeal

Hey Ladies, this is Renee. Terry tells me that there is going to be a diesel engine clinic for the guys.So I was curious if any of you ladies would be interested in having a skin care clinic during that same time frame.I would be glad to host the event if there is enough interest.Please let me know what you think.Thanks

trdeal

Hi Renee, this is Kem. I'd go for a pedicure party! Ha! :D
Hey Kem. Our daughter said that in order to get that service you would have to come to T'ville!But she would be more than happy to set you up an appointment.

trdeal

Hi Renee,
I would enjoy the clinic if there is enough interest. Look forward to meeting you.
Dian Capen
Thanks Dian. This is Terry.Renee is out of town but I will pass your interest in the clinic along to her.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hi Terry,

I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?

Phil

lduguay

Hey Phil,

I do believe that Terry just might allow our "southern" brothers (& sisters) to join in the fun.......after all, he wants to show off that hugh banana split from north of the border!!:cool:

See ya there!!

Lance & Kem

Hi Terry,

I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?

Phil

trdeal

Hi Terry,I think Becky and I may be able to make your rally after all. I thought we had a conflict but things are looking better. Will ya still have one of the neighbors from the south?Phil
Phil we would love to have you and Becky join us. Hope you can work it out. If you can, please circle back around and give us you site number.Thanks!

Last edited:

trdeal

Good morning everyone.The countdown is on.Our fall rally is just around the corner.Make your reservation today and be a part of history being made in the Carolinas! The NC HOC first Skype session with the New York HOC group during their rally.We will also have food,fun,fellowship,information,food,fun,fellowship,and more fun.Don't forget to bring your favorite camping story.We are looking forward to seeing you all there!

lduguay

Hey Dave,

We will look forward to seeing you. I keep thinking about Terry's request for funny camping stories and all I have since entering the world of Heartland is "backin up/in" at our first rally.........I believe you might have been a participant in THAT little scoring "event"!! :)

See yall in a few weeks!

Lance

trdeal

Good Wednesday to everyone.Phil and Becky Smith (SC Chapter Leaders) have decided to join us at our fall rally.They are in site C2.
Phil and Becky,it will be great to see you there!

trdeal

Hi everyone,
On Saturday Renee, our daughter Kala and I meet Lance and Kem at Cross Winds cg to check out the internet connection for our upcoming Skype session at our rally. High Rock Nursery in Lexington will have a pumpkin patch, hayride and a corn maze and we thought it would be fun for our HOC group to go visit. Who is up for a challenge to see which couple can make it thru the Corn maze first? Let us know if you are interested.
Also the cg has firewood that we can purchase so there will be no need for anyone to bring any.
www.highrocknursery.com

Here is a list of those going to the Corn Maze

Terry and Renee Deal
Lance and Kem Duguay
Kim and Teresa Pannell
Troy and Shannon Phillips
Ed and Barbara Rauch
Dave and Julie Yokum
Gary and Dian Capen

corn maze.jpg

Last edited:

lduguay

Woooohoooo!!!:D

We are on for the Corn Maze festivities!! Looks like High Rock is doing a food drive that Saturday....bring 5 can goods and get $3 off your ticket price to help a local food bank. Looks like other fun stuff too....pumpkins, hayride and ya gotta love apple cider in the fall!!

AND BEST OF ALL.....THERE ARE MORE SITES AVAILABLE!!! So join us at the NC Rally!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.