Drip

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
After a rainfall I have this relentless drip in the lower left corner where the front cap meets the pinbox panel.

There really is no sign of trouble other than I hate drips. No sagging panel or moisture inside the rig but I can't help but worry. Where is the water being "stored" so it can drip slowly after it rains?

DripSideView.jpg
DripTrim.jpg
DripUpView.jpg

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Steve, the first place I would check would be the upper clearance lights. Check them all across the front cap. While your up there look very closely at the seams where the cap meets the roof and the roof meets the side wall. Leaks are hard to find cause water will run the path of least resistance.

hoefler

Check on top of your roof, it may be ponding in that corner and just wicking done the trim. If you find it ponding, mop it up and see if it quits shortly after wards. Not much you can do with ponding, it can be caused by a number of things. Chances are, if you are not getting any water inside, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The drip on the corner could be from the air conditioner also. A gutter extension or a simple clothespin will help keep it away from the side of the unit.