Replacement parts

z-dog

I am currently waiting on a few replacement parts under warranty from the dealer I bought my 2011 3070 BH from. It has now been almost five weeks waiting and the service manager is saying usually they get parts in 2-3 weeks but now 4-5 weeks. That's longer than it took to order and build my unit. Is this correct or is my service rep just dogging it.
Thanks chris

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris, call HL service, have your VIN# handy and ask them what and if/or there are parts ordered for you. Then you will know "who's zoooming who".

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Heartland Customer Service has a better track record than that with items I needed. Definitely give them a call!

randes

I ordered a faucet replacement for my shower about two weeks ago and it was mailed the next day. Unfortunately, someone put the label on the wrong box, and so "my" part was wrong. I called back and explained what happened, HL reshipped the correct part by 2nd day air and again it was shipped the next day. Bet you dealer is the problem.

Dragoon

I concur with above, dealer looks to be the problem. I ordered parts from factory, got them a few days later. No problems with order or packaging.

z-dog

Update on the replacement parts. I called Heartland and they gave me the info. on the parts ordered. It did take almost 3 weeks for them to ship the parts to my dealer. One of the parts they shipped was the wrong part. I guess the only good thing I found out was Heartland will replace my day/night shades (the service manager said they could only restring them; these are the poorest day/night shades I have seen). So now I will be waiting on new shades plus the other items.
So I would say it has been a bit of both parties for such a delay.
Chris

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Update on the replacement parts. I called Heartland and they gave me the info. on the parts ordered. It did take almost 3 weeks for them to ship the parts to my dealer. One of the parts they shipped was the wrong part. I guess the only good thing I found out was Heartland will replace my day/night shades (the service manager said they could only restring them; these are the poorest day/night shades I have seen). So now I will be waiting on new shades plus the other items.
So I would say it has been a bit of both parties for such a delay.

Chris

Glad you found out the 'real story'. Many times it has been the dealers fault in my experiences and the manufacturer gets the blame. What happens is the dealer faxes in the order and never follows up to see if the fax was received. Good luck on you repair. Stay on them or you will get pushed further back in the line. Remember the old saying, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease."