Well i finaly did it

Well i traded my Laredo for a 2012 Cyclone 300c and a 2011 Dodge 3500 dually Mega cab Laramie Longhorn as soon as i have privileges for submitting pictures i will post them.I'm looking to enjoy it this week end.

TwoGypsies

Congratulations BoreaCamper,

Ontario? I heard there's only hookers and hockey players up there. What position do you play?

Well here she is.Not too big not to small just right (in my opinion).i still cant believe im still 500 pounds overweight on the truck should help out when i put some toys in her.IMG_0175.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I didn't realize that the Titanium version can be obtained with the Cyclones as well as the Big Horn. You should be proud, really looks great. Congratulations.

gpshemi

Great looking setup.

First thing you'll want to do is move that rear spare carrier forward to another location. I don't understand why they continue to do that. With some minor work, I made mine a two tire carrier, and mounted it just in front of the axles.

Great looking setup.

First thing you'll want to do is move that rear spare carrier forward to another location. I don't understand why they continue to do that. With some minor work, I made mine a two tire carrier, and mounted it just in front of the axles.
Funny you say that i was thinking about that too

memo

We finally did it also, we pick up our trailer from the dealer on Tuesday. A little bummed Heartland
decided to send some parts out when they shipped it out. They never really checked how they loaded
everything in the garage and did some damage to a couple of things. But other then that looks great
can't wait to get out and use it.

jimtoo

Hi memo,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

When you go for pickup, do a very through PDI, get anything you find wrong fixed or an agreement in writing with the dealer.

Enjoy your new unit and enjoy the forum.

Jim M

We finally did it also, we pick up our trailer from the dealer on Tuesday. A little bummed Heartland
decided to send some parts out when they shipped it out. They never really checked how they loaded
everything in the garage and did some damage to a couple of things. But other then that looks great
can't wait to get out and use it.[/QUOTE

Congratulations on the new camper did you also get the 300c? We love ours loaded up the Chino and headed out to a
Local campground(we are here now) with hole family. I set up the rear deck for fun kids love it. Everything seems to
Work fine. Hopefully they will fix your issue on your unit. Post some pictures of her when you get it