Mattress in New Landmark

mikeandconnie

I don't have a mattress for our trade in and we our picking the new Key Largo up today. What kind and how are the new mattress in the Landmarks? I was thinking letting them have it for the trade in. But if they are good I may just go buy one. Thanks for any input.

Mike

jjriker

I'm not sure what kind it is, it is a pillowtop mattress, but it was still a little firm for our taste. We added a 4 inch Serta memory foam topper, and now it's wonderful. :eek:

FordMan1966

We pick our Grand Canyon up tomorrow from rvsforless. Congrats on the new Key Largo.
I was over there on Monday to see ours and did not see yours but it may have been hid somewhere on the small lot.

I don't have a mattress for our trade in and we our picking the new Key Largo up today. What kind and how are the new mattress in the Landmarks? I was thinking letting them have it for the trade in. But if they are good I may just go buy one. Thanks for any input.

Mike

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Mike
Mike, what mattress were you using in the trade in? King? Queen? Is it something you want to keep for the KL? Maybe they could keep the mattress that comes in the KL and put it in your trade and you could put your existing mattress in the KL. Maybe I'm reading too much into your original post...

JJOren

We have the pillow top mattress in our new MESA....it's the best mattress we have ever had in an RV!! Don't think you'll be disappointed!!

wildwolfproducts

Mike

How did you like the new Mattress? We sleep on a Tempur-Pedic at home, And plan is to add one to the Landmark if and when we get one. Did the final figures today, Man what a wake up call LOL
Pete

[FONT=ff-din-web-pro-1, ff-din-web-pro-2, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
How did you like the new Mattress? We sleep on a Tempur-Pedic at home, And plan is to add one to the Landmark if and when we get one. Did the final figures today, Man what a wake up call LOL
Pete

We have a Tempur-Pedic at home (got it years ago when they were just coming into vogue [$10 word]). We have no trouble adjusting from the Tempur-Pedic to the mattress in the Landmark.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a Tempurpedic Cal King at home, so I am a bit spoiled.
I tried the "pillow top" mattress that came with the BH, however after a month I realized I needed something better.
I did not want to shell out 3 grand for another T-pedic. I found a place on line that sells a T-pedic knock off ($700), that I would rate as very close, comfort wise to the T-pedic.
It's called Plushbeds.com.
We got the 8" RV memory foam King and never looked back. It has been excellent. I highly recommend it, Trace