Many thanks to Heartland Customer Service

TJfromFL

We bought a 2011 North Trail 31rlss in Sept 11 and absolutly love the trailer and all its space. We used the trailer on our honeymoon in Florida in December and have camped 5-6 times since. Took the trailer to Camper World 2nd week of April for minor warranty repair and was told last Thursday that a leak was dicovered in the front cap, significant floor damaged occured, and the floor and cap would have to be replaced. We have had a trip planned for 5 months starting this Sunday and my brother and his wife are flying in from Michigan this Thursday. This was to be a trip to celebrate completing my first time bout of cancer therapy (I was diagnosed 3 days before our wedding) and I was completly devestated by the news, not knowing what lies ahead of me for the next few months. We contacted Heartland Customer Service last Friday, who in turn worked with the wonderful people of Camper World in Ft Myers Florida, and all have bent over backward to get us the trailer, rebuilt like new, by this Friday. I can say, having frustrating prior experiences with Forest River and others, that all involved, from both Heartland and Camper World, were exemplary in thier desires to help me. You have no idea how thankful my wife and I are to you all.

By the way, we are going to Sebastian Inlet State Park on the Florida east coast. The girls will bake in the sun for a week, and the guys will fish day and night.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Always great to hear good news (about both the trailer, Heartland Customer Service, and most importantly you!). Hope you have a terrific time!

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
TJ and Paula,

I am glad to hear that Heartland and the dealer were able to accommodate your plans. Congratulations on both the new RV and Wedding! I am sorry to hear about your Cancer Diagnosis and I will keep you in my prayers for a complete recovery/remission.

Kevin

CliffP

Glad to hear you were taken good care of and you're getting some good use out of your North Trail. Will say a prayer for your battle!

wildwolfproducts

Sounds like your in good hands, Always make's a person fell good to know a company is behind there products. As for the cancer, Will pray for the best on that. I have been through that nasty stuff also. Plus we have a 17 month old Grand Son that has Cancer, hes in remission! What a great day that was.

Good luck with the upcoming trip, May it be the best yet. Plus your new Partner in life sounds like a good one.

Wmnmy

Nice to hear we have great customer service with our products and hang in there with the battle you are in our prayers ...

TJfromFL

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, it attests to the character of the camper community, which we are proud to be a part of. Added a pic to my signature, hope it turned out!!!!

PeternLiane

Great to hear that Heartland customer service came through. You'll have a great time in it.

We've had many friends and family go through the fight and win. You're in our prayers!

aatauses

I can only contribute to the great customer service you will recieve from HL---they have always treated us great. Glad your rv is on the road and wish you the best with your health issues. If we can be of any help sometime, please feel free to contact us.
al